39.

Harry walked up to the Weasley house and unlocked his door with the key Ginny gave him for their 3 months anniversary (before she cheated) .

No one else was home besides Ron who was on the couch asleep and Ginny who was upstairs. Harry walked up the stairs to the room and walked straight in.

Now usually he would knock or announce himself but right now he was pissed.

Extremely pissed.

"Hey Harry" Ginny said sweetly climbing her bed to get to him and give him a hug.

He immediately took a step back "Don't fucking touch me"

"What"

"Who the fuck do you think you are"

"What do you mean" Ginny said as if her raggedy ass didn't jus- I mean as if she didn't do anything.

"You told Draco to stay away from me and stop talking to me..you don't say who the fuck I can talk to..you can't control because you are my girlfriend or because you're pregnant do you understand that" Harry said voice rising.

"He kissed you and you can't just barge in here and tell me what to do"

"You shouldn't have barged into my fucking life after you cheated on me with your ex either but I guess we're both bitches huh" Harry said almost to the point of snapping. " you know what we're not even both bitches your the only bitch here"

"I'm not gonna let you hang around that fucking stupid ass boy beca-"

"THAT STUPID BOY WAS THE ONE WHO WAS THERE FOR ME WHEN YOU CHEATED"

"WELL IF YOU LIKE HIM SO MUCH THEN DATE HIM"

"FUCK YOU MAYBE I WILL" Harry screamed back then walked out.

|Gin|

HP : Were over

Gin: WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN

HP: I'm breaking up with you

_____

Harry sent the text then blocked her. There was no if , ands , or buts about it there couldn't be any for his sake.

_______________________________

The break up y'all have been waiting for YEHSHDG

Q

AI like them both but I will fuck up some hot fries

A
I like them both but I will fuck up some hot fries