22.

LittleBlondeLesbian👱🏻‍♀️: sorry im late I WILLL BE THERE

JustHarry🦁: mhmm

LittleBlondeLesbian👱🏻‍♀️: IM SORRY I REALLY AM

JustHarry🦁 : Yea

LittleBlondeLesbian👱🏻‍♀️: S O R R Y

Seen

After looking at the message Harry put his phone back in his pocket he wasn't mad at Draco, how can you be mad at some one whose name is 'LittleBlondeLesbian' .

Harry snorted and the barista look at him for what had to be the 78339th time. Harry smiled at her politely.

'Shes probably just wondering why i'm here alone not ordering anything'

'Sally' her name tag read. Sally started walking towards Harry.

"Hi i'm Sally and i'll be serving you today. What would you like?"

"Oh no, i'm waiting on someone they'll be here any minute now i'll order then"

"Well I guess I could keep you company" she giggled.

Harry didn't understand what was so funny, but went along with it anyway and nodded.

SKIP OF TIME (LIKE 10 MINUTES LMAO)

The bell of the door sounded and Harry looked away from his conversation with Sally, who kept complimenting him for some reason, to see Draco walk in and look for him. He stood up to tell him he was over here, but his breath caught in his throat.

'S H I T this is the first time im meeting him what if he hates me in real life also when did he get so hot wtf'

Draco was indeed 'hot' . His hair was tousled a bit as if he had been running (he had) he had black pants?? trousers?? Whatever it was it fit damn well. Paired with the trousers was a baby blue dress shirt with a black blazer.

'O HEAVENSSSSSSSSSSS IM UNDER DRESSED HALP ME '

According to Harry he was under dressed if you put him next to Draco instead of a formal outfit Harry had his school football jacket and a random striped shirt with jeans.

"Harry, you alright"

Harry turned around he had forgotten about Sally, "Yes i'm fine um I just saw the person i'm supposed to meet"

By then Draco had already spotted him and was walking quickly his way. Before Harry could even say 'hi'. Draco had scoped him up into a hug.

"Harry"

"Draco"

"Ahem"

Draco and Harry both turned around to Sally who was looking at Draco irritated.

'He must have stepped on her foot or something' Harry thought

"Oh, Draco this is Sally," he said pointing at her "she works here"

"Then shouldn't she be working"

"I was waiting with him while you weren't here" She said standing up.

"Well your services are no longer needed so you can go do your job now" He said with a roll of his eyes.

She looked Draco up and down and walked off with a flip of her hair.

"That was a bit mean" Harry said sitting down.

Draco followed his lead "Your point is.."

"That it was mean"

"So am I"

"True"

TIME SKIP CUZ I'M BORING (THEY GOT THEY DRINKS AND ARE GOING TO DRACOS' TO SLEEP OVER)

They walked up the driveway to Draco's house. Harry was terrified he had never met Draco's parents.

'what if they don't like me ... what if they do.. but what if they doon't tho'

They got to the front door Draco knocked and watched the door swing open.

🍕🍕🍕🍕
A long chapter I'm shooketh™ BUT MY WRITING SUCKKKS ASSSS CLEANSERS AND I HATE IT EW but I left it her bc it was a bit long and I need something for the next chapter also it's a Friday so you know two days so then I can crush you dreams and bring them up then crush them again for fun