The Big Night

Before this starts, I would love to give credit to RandomAlmy for giving me inspiration for this story! Show her some love, because her DashieGames stories ard awesome! But on that note, enjoy the story and S-Samurai Slice that subscribe and vote button! Peace!

Allison's P.O.V

"Get Ready for daddy's big toy tonight..."

My dad just left the room after using his finger to get inside of me and use me as his toy. Again. Ugh... I hate him... All he is a good for nothing father. I sighed as I looked under my pillow to see a few couple dollars that I've been collecting from doing his chores and "extra" stuff.

430 dollars I had. I sighed as I stood up and looked in the mirror real quick. My hair was just a absolute mess. It looked tacky as heck. My face was just covered with dirt, since that's the way daddy likes it. My shirt and skirt was dirty as well. Also so were my flat tops. But I can jusy get these washed off if I ever have th-

"Hey little sis." I heard a voice behind me as it was my older sister, Nicole. She looked at me and sat on my bed.

"So what are you about to do?" She asked ss I showed her the money and she sighed.

"You really are going with this? Damn it. I understand what dad is doing is wrong. Please... Just try to understand. Well. Look."

She pulled out a card and put it in my pocket.

"Don't look at it until you have a chance to get to that place." She said while I looked at her walking to my door frame.

"Also... Don't try to trust anyone. If you have to, go on your own. I don't want you to be dead. Well, I guess this is our last chance seeing each other. I'll always love you."

She said before walking off to her room with a sigh. I frowned and opened my window and took a deep breath. Before I did that, I got a picture of me and sis and put it in my pocket in my skirt. Look like I have to be on my own.

But it'll be better then here.