Weirds Sounds And A New Companion

Cory's P.O.V

Me and old Sammy started to walk around the block. Went to the store and got me some chips and a soda, since ya boy got hungry on my walk.

When I was walking, I pulled out my phone and decided to look at the comments at my video from last night and it was weird. The top comment was,

Sky_Waffle:
Yooo! At 10:21 you could hear something in the background! Just got to listen! #GhostxCory

TheEvilOmen:
Woha... Sounded like a giggle... Could he be keeping a girl captive? Bring out Scarce!

RandomAlmy:
Marinea Joyce all over again?

Ganta_Igarashi:
Lol #KidnapperxCory

I became confused after looking at the comments. Maybe people are hearing stuff. How are they going to kidnap someone? But I guess I'll review what they're talking about when I get home.

~Small Timeskip~

I got home and went to my computer and went to my video from last night to see what they're talking about. So I could listen better, I just let Sam outside to play as then I put on my Astros and started to listen.

When I got to the point where people could here a slight giggle, I did too. I mean, of course I wouldn't hear it because I was playing the game and not focusing in the background. So this was weird. I took off my Astros and tried to think if either that's the game, or real life.

Allison's P.O.V

"Huh?" I woke up and opened my eyes to see that it was mid morning and see that some dog was licking my face.

I smiled as I sat up from my laying on my side and rubbed the top of it's head. "Hey doggy... It's weird... Most other dogs are just aggressive to me. But you're different. But now I got someone to talk to. Do I?" I asked the dog as it nodded and barked in a happy tone.

I decided to look at it's collar and saw that it's name was Sam. Dang. It still doesn't help if it's a boy or girl. But I really didn't care. At least I have someone to talk too. "I wonder if dad is trying to find me. I don't want him too..." Sam's ears spout up as he looked at me and tilted his head. "Oh yeah. You don't know about him. Well, since I guess we have time, I could tell you about him."

"Where do I want to begin?" I asked as I tried to think far back. "Oh yeah! Let's start at 1st grade. Dad was always teasing me. Using his fingers, his tounge, even stuff around the house. Then a little skip towards 5th. That's when I had these puppies." He looked up at me quickly as I laughed and shook my head.

"I mean my boobs. Hehhe. Should watch what I say. But anyways, he would try to get me naked at anytime. ANYTIME. Just so he could see me. Then when I got older, he started to use his disgusting.... Thing... I even remember that he called me his new toy for the first time. He even tried to stick it in me. But Nicole stopped him when he tried to do that. She's my big sister. Dad doesn't like when she tries to comfort me. But I think she knows when it's time to stop him. She might not always help me from him, but she knows when the prefect time is. Now that I'm 15. I'm happy to be living my life. Away from him."

Sam rubbed it's head against my thigh as I smiled and just closed my eyes, wanting to take my nap again. I guess Sam did too.

Also, the people in the little Youtube comments, they're real writers! Check them out for your liking!