From Samurai To Surprising Ninja

Allison's P.O.V

I woke up from the nap with Sam, but something was different. I wasn't in the alleyway... I was in a... Bedroom. Could... I've been kidnapped?

When I just started to get used to this room, I looked over and jumped at some guy who came in with some food. It was the same guy who records those videos or whatever. He quickly put the food onto a counter and put his hands out.

"Hey! Hey! I'm cool... Don't worry... I won't do anything to you..." He said calmingly as I stopped freaking out and looked at him with crossed arms. "Then.... Then where's Sam at?" I said as then he whistled and made Sam come into the room as I sighed and looked away. "Alright. You win. But why did you even bring me? I'm nothing but a dirty mess." I said towards him as he shrugged and sat in a chair across from me.

"Eh. I don't know. I mean, I just wanted to help you. I would of felt bad if I didn't." He had a point. I just sighed and looked down at my clothes and made a disgusted sound. God, every time I look, just makes me think of him. My father.

"So where your mother and father?"

He asked me as I then I tried to think of a lie to not even have him talk about them.

"Umm... They're at some place. I just got lost... Yeah." I said while stroking my hair a bit, trying to hide my face so he won't see the lie that I made . He looked at me and shrugged and stood up to get his phone and handed it to me. "You want to call them?" I turned towards him and shook my head quickly, looking like I was freaking out to him. "No! Don't call them!" He jumped and looked at me with confusion and I quickly calmed down and just smiled at him. "No... I would not like to call them..." He just shook his head and put the phone to the side.

We didn't make eye contact, but I can feel he was so nervous. I mean, I would be too if I had a 15 year old girl with me.

I stood up and just rubbed my arm. "May... May I take a shower?" I asked him as he stood up and went to a drawer, and handed me a towel as I smiled a bit. "Thanks. Also... Since my parents are gone, could I stay with... You?" I asked as he shrugged and looked at me. "Suurrrrrrre?" He said in a long, but unsure way as I sighed. "Just.... Think about while I'm in the shower. Okay?" I asked him as he nodded and I went towards the bathroom and found the shower. I took off my clothes and went in, only to see the most confusing thing in my life.

"Which one is hot or cold? How does this work?"