Come to Daddy

You are Harley Quinn in all these imagines. It would be weird if you weren't.

I watched the movie about two weeks ago so I'm sorry if I get any details wrong. Also, this is a scene from the movie except I'm going to recreate it, so spoilers ahead if you haven't seen it, which is so wrong of you to do.

P.S. I'm just copying and pasting the lines from the movie lmao.

"Could you believe how magnificent she is," The Joker stares you down as you sway your hips side to side, arousing the men around you, including Joker himself.

"She's beautiful, I'll tell you that. Would be nice if she slept in my bed. You're a lucky man," the tan man chuckled. Joker grinned an evil smile, forcing himself not to rage in front of Monster T because of his comment.

The Joker propped himself up with his purple cane, "Oh that she is. The fire in my loins, the itch in my crotch! The one, the only, the infamous Harley Quinn! Let me show you just how fine she is." He whistled, signaling you to come over. You jolted through the crowd of men. Joker greeted you, "Oh, come to daddy."

You gently planted a kiss on his soft cheek, "How's it goin', puddin'?"

"Perfect," he grabbed your hand, caressing it. "Listen, you are my gift to this handsome HUNKA HUNKA! You belong to him now."

"Ooh, you're cute!" you barked like a little puppy and giggled. You straddled onto Monster T's lap as he chuckled nervously, enjoying the feeling, but he wasn't comfortable with the fact that this was The Joker's woman making him feel this way. Joker watched intently, breathing heavily. Each second that passed by, he got more jealous.

"Hey, I can't do this. I don't want no beef," the man stopped you from grinding along his crotch.

"You don't want no beef?" Joker mocked annoyingly, "Don't want no beef? Don't want no beef?"

You got frustrated with T, "What's wrong? You don't like me?" you hopped off of his tight bottoms, "Fine! Don't waste my time then."

The frightened man quietly spoke, "This your lady."

"Sorry, didn't quite get that," Joker twirled his pinky in his ear.

"This is your lady, Joker."

"That's right," he brought out his shiny, silver pistol, pointing it at T. He pulled the trigger, getting it over with. Joker rolled his head backwards, the unpleasant sound of cracking echoed through your ears. "Take him away," he ordered the men around you both.

He looked at you with wicked eyes and raised his head. "What's wrong, Mr. J. Are you upset with me?" you pouted, taking a step closer to him. He didn't respond, just looked down to you with his crystal blue, lustful eyes which met your rich colored eyes. Joker glided his long tongue on half of his bottom lip.

(Yes, I realize his eyes are green but Jared Leto's eyes are blue and that's who portrayed The Joker in Suicide Squad so I'm going with blue eyes.)

"You're mine," he pointed to himself with his long index finger. You opened your mouth slightly. He took his raised finger and rested it on your soft lips. Mr. J pulled your bottom lip down then inserted his fingertip in your mouth.

"Yours," you breathed and sucked lightly on his finger, closing your eyes.

Sorry, it's short, but I'm really not sorry lmao. I wasn't very pleased with this one. At least, I gave you something and there will be more imagines, like chill.

W O R D C O U N T: 606