[2] Obey

He leaned in once again, but this time I did kiss back, forcefully. His kisses were sloppy, but I could feel sparks of passion. "I want you to be mine," he pulled back and connected his cherry red lips to my neck. A part of me wanted him and his hungry lips planting a million kisses in the right places, but the way he was doing it frightened me. A soft moan escaped my lips as he found my sweet spot and he smirked, "So you do enjoy this." I bit my lip from saying anything. He continued sucking harshly at my evenly, tanned skin. The Joker grabbed my throat. He didn't squeeze it, just wrapped his large hand around it, and licked from my collar bone all the way up to my lips, pecking it. "Blow me," he groaned.

Joker hopped off of my lap, unbuckling his belt. I could tell he was eager for me to taste him because he was moving his hands so swiftly. He pulled down his bottoms halfway down his thighs, revealing his briefs. His throbbing buldge was hiding behind the white fabric. I was frightened by the sight of how huge it was, it probably wouldn't've fit anywhere. I was turned on when he started to palm himself over the briefs. He peeked out the tip, licked his fingers, and let the wet substance of saliva run along it. He groaned quietly when teasing himself and my eyes couldn't help but watch his facial expressions. He opened his crystal eyes, "Say aah." I slightly parted my lips and he shoved his cock in my mouth, expanding it wider. I gargled when he attempted to fit it all down my throat. The feeling was burning my throat, but in a sensational way. He took his wet dick out of my mouth, but quickly inserted it back in, repeating this action.

I started to take control and I bobbed my head back and forth as he grasped a fistful of my hair. "Mm, god you're so good," he threw his head back and groaned loudly. I teased him by swirling my tongue around the tip which pushed him off the edge. I felt him twitch in my mouth which meant he was about to cum, "No teasing Mr. J." He gradually pushed his large member down my throat again. He growled as he pumped his dick and the warm, salty substance trailed down my throat. "Good girl," he lightly slapped my cheek, and knelt down to kiss my lips, tasting himself.

"Now, let's see how well you can take my teasing," he untied the knots that kept my legs from moving. Once he finished untying the thick ropes, he spread my legs wide, stretching out my skirt, and revealed my lace panties, "What do we have here?"

He dragged me closer to him and rolled up my skirt. "I'm about to make you feel...so good," he kissed my knee mid sentence. Joker glided his hands across my thighs. "You're so beautiful," he led a trail of soft kisses against my inner thighs,
making me weak inside and out. "Do you want this off?" he averted his attention from my eyes and focused on my simple, black, laced panties.

I bit my lip, responding by humming, "I do...Mr. J." He laughed softly.

"I do too," he took his metal capped teeth and bit the hem of my panties, gradually dragging them down my legs. I clenched my thighs to make it easier for him. Once it reached my knees, he got rid of it for good. I spread my legs for him and exposed my bare pussy. He licked his lips, smirking up at me. "I bet you taste so good," he blew at my clit, the cold air sending vibrations throughout my body.

10+ votes for part three.

W O R D   C O U N T: 655