Kitty

The clicking of your black heels stopped at a metal door, gaurded by two men. "Dr. Quinzel. Go in," one spoke. You nodded and held the clipboard closer to your chest, excited to see The Clown Prince of Crime himself, Mr. J.

You quickly got his attention and a small smirk plastered his pale face, "Dr. Quinzel." The Joker laid back in his chair, quickly glancing at your cleavage area, and averting his eyes back to yours, "How pleasing to see you again. You look better than ever." You decided to expose yourself a bit in front of him tonight; shorter skirt, more buttons from your blouse undone. You thanked him, and took a seat across from him. "What do you got?"

"I got you a kitty," you smiled innocently like a little child, holding out a stuffed kitten.

"So thoughtful," he gave you the most lustful eyes. You pushed your hair behind your ear. "I want a real kitten," he laughed quietly.

"I thought you didn't like having pets," you kneaded your eyebrows.

"Oh, I don't," he stopped there, not adding anything else to say.

"What do you mean then?" you questioned.

He breathed, "I meant a kitten. Pussy..."

Butterflies dominated your stomach, Well, Mr. J-"

"Come here," his voice was so raspy and low. It was the perfect mix of a purring cat and a slithering snake, "Give Mr. J a kiss."

You couldn't resist. You leaned over the small table as he leaned forward from his chair. The both of you attached your lips together, putting them to work.

The kiss was hungry, you wanted more and more out of him. You wanted to just get rid of that Straightjacket that was keeping his hands off of you. He sucked on your tongue growling, turning you on more and more by the second. "Mm," The Joker disconnected the kiss, "take off your skirt and lay on the table."

"Mr. J, I don't think I can do that," you blushed, insecurity flooding your body. Not to mention, someone could be watching, hearing.

"Come on. You're a gorgeous woman. There's nothing to hide," he tried sweet talking you into it, but you still weren't so sure about this.

"Mr. J, I really can't," you felt as if you disappointed him, "I'm sorry."

"Fine. It's fine," he pouted with large, piercing blue eyes. Guilt took over your body. Puppy faces always worked on you. You didn't give The Joker what he wanted, and you wanted to please this man. But you knew he would get his way, and he did.

You stood up, and gradually walked towards him. His eyes followed you. You stood right in front of him, wanting to give him a piece of you already. You gradually slid out of your tight skirt.

"Do you want me?" Mr. J asked with a purr. You felt him getting a hard on underneath your lace covered area.

"Yes please."

OKAY THIS WAS SO CRAPPY BUT I JUST KIND OF GAVE UP BECAUSE I HAVE A WAY BETTER ONE, SO BE FUCKING READY!

W O R D   C O U N T: 522