[1] Dangerous

I wanted attention. My adrenaline was rushing around all the attractive men. I wanted to pull one out and make out with them for the hell of it. The colorful lights flickered and many people were louder than the blasting music.

I went to the washroom to fix myself up a little. Popping out my breasts, raising my dress. I wanted some man to notice me. Trust me, I'm not a slut, although I sound like one, but my hormones were out of control and I was a bit tipsy. Even the slightest amount of drinks given to me can make me go crazy.

I strutted out of the washroom, and I went to go take a seat near the entrance. The large, crowded club filled up with people grinding on one another.

I averted my attention from the party people to a stranger looking male who definitely made an entrance. His electric hair was pulled back with gel, not one streak out of the ordinary. He was so pale, like snow almost. His ruby lips stood out the most. That, and the words "damaged" that were carved on his forehead. I glanced him up and down before he noticed. He was...beautiful; a work of art. Something that I would pin in my room.

The conspicuous man rolled back his eyes as he cracked his neck. In his hand was a purple cane, that tapped the hard flooring as he gradually walked through the sea of drunks. I had a temptation to head wherever he was going to

I followed him and the two buff men following him. Probably henchmen, I thought. The way he walked, the way he looked, the way he took his bottom lip in between his teeth mesmerized me. He was different.

"Aye, what are you doing?" one of the large men noticed my figure in the corner of my eye. He stopped as the other two kept trailing off. I was a bit frightened. Whenever I got caught for doing something that I probably shouldn't've done, I rub my hands on my clothing due to dampness, and that's exactly what I was doing. "J, this puny chick is tracking us down," he snickered, grabbing the more interesting man's attention.

An evil grin plastered his pale face, revealing metal clenching onto his teeth, "What do we have here?" his voice was barely audible from the blaring music. A part of me was disappointed that I didn't get to hear his voice clearly, but I could read his lips perfectly. He took my face into his hands and pulled me closer to him, closing his eyes. I felt ecstasy boil in my stomach. My heart beat was fast, but the feeling of ecstasy gradually traveled away. Fear had rose and my hunger for him grew as he whispered in my ear, with such a devouring, devilish tone, "Leave."

He pulled back and an evil grin creeped onto his face. I noticed the silver hugging his teeth together. I just examined his astonishing facial features. His jawline was perfectly chiseled, his nose was surprisingly adorable for such a dangerous looking man. I was especially dumbfounded by his eyes. Those veins under those eyes that captured an icy blast from breaking loose were terrifically terrifying.

I broke contact with his touch. He went back to walking with his two men thinking that I would leave them be, but I was dedicated to find out what it was they didn't want to invite me to.

I didn't read this over that much so I'm sorry if my grammar or spelling is bad.

Also, I'm insanely sorry I haven't updated in the longest time, but school is literally in the way of everything. I missed you guys and thank you for all the support! I never thought I would get far with this book of imagines.

20+ votes for part 2!

W O R D   C O U N T: 661