[3] Obey

He dragged me closer to him and rolled up my skirt. "I'm about to make you feel...so good," he kissed my knee mid sentence. Joker glided his hands across my thighs. "You're so beautiful," he led a trail of soft kisses against my inner thighs,
making me weak inside and out. "Do you want this off?" he averted his attention from my eyes and focused on my simple, black, laced panties.

I bit my lip, responding by humming, "I do...Mr. J." He laughed softly.

"I do too," he took his metal capped teeth and bit the hem of my panties, gradually dragging them down my legs. I clenched my thighs to make it easier for him. Once it reached my knees, he got rid of it for good. I spread my legs for him and exposed my bare pussy. He licked his lips, smirking up at me. "I bet you taste so good," he blew at my clit, the cold air awakening goosebumps all over my body.

He brushed his fingertips down my clit. Seconds later, he jammed a finger in me, making me gasp. He danced his finger in me without warning, making me more wet than I already was. His finger curled and so did my toes. I had never been fingered before so the feeling was so foreign and thrilling. My mouth was wide open as I was hitting an orgasm. He stopped and took his finger out, grinning that vicious smile of his. The Joker took his finger and stuck it in my mouth, making me taste myself. I giggled when he pulled his finger out, feeling pleased like he said he would make me.

He put my legs over his shoulders and he glided his tongue across my clit painfully slow. I moaned and groped his green, slicked back hair. "Mm, fuck," I cursed under my breath. His purrs vibrated my pussy, throwing me off the edge. He started to suck on my most delicate places which resulted in an orgasm, "Mr. J! Just like that!" I begged for more, but unfortunately, he stopped.

I was too out of breath to complain, so he spoke for me, "Not completely satisfied? I know," he continued, "But you're not officially mine."

"Yeah?" I repositioned myself in the cold chair. "Do I need to be yours for you to fuck me good?"

"Good?" he chuckled, "It isn't good. It's the best you'll ever have."

Ending it there because I literally don't know what else to write for this one. I have bad writer's block at the moment.

But comment what kind of imagines you want to read of The Joker next!

And get all of the three parts to this imagine to 10+ likes if you want to read more of my upcoming imagines (:

W O R D C O U N T: 478

The Joker Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें