From Liverpool

Chapter 1: From Liverpool

A/N: Hey, guys! This is my first The Beatles fanfic and my first fic on wattpad. I hope you enjoy! Not everything is accurate so I apologize for that but it's fiction ;)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The sound of a train's horn echoed through the part of the London station alerting the dozens of people standing by the platform the train from Liverpool was in the very near distance. George Harrison, who was sitting on a bench with a newspaper covering his face along with a pair of black sunglasses and a moustache on his upper lip, lowered his newspaper so he could see. From the corner of his eye, he noticed a woman in her late thirties with red hair cut to her shoulders staring at him. Feeling a little shy and very uncomfortable, his cheeks flushed pink and he edged down his seat a little further.

The woman beside her nudged her shoulder and the red haired woman looked at her, "Quit it. You're making him uncomfortable."

The red haired woman glanced back at him and George raised his newspaper once again and pretended to be interested in an article. She looked back at her friend, "He just looks familiar, that's all."

"So that doesn't give you the right to drool all over him," the blonde woman replied before looking at her friend to see her still starring at George. "Staring isn't lady like, Danielle."

George's cheeks were now burning red. He was just thankful the lads weren't around to hear this attention he was receiving from a woman that was nearly twice his age. The taunting, teasing and jokes would be plenty and endless on this situation. But he now knew he looked great with a but of hair on his upper lip.

The sounds of wheels running on the track made George put his paper down on his lap instantly and he stood up as he folded up his newspaper. As the sound of wheels on tracks grew louder, so did George's anticipation. On that train that was coming from Liverpool was the train his twin sister was on. He hadn't seen her in a year and he missed her dearly. This was the longest they've ever been apart but they still called each other and wrote as often as possible.

They were very close growing up, nearly inseparable. They were both self proclaimed shy and quiet so they usually hung onto each other in social situation were they didn't really know the person or people around them. It was mostly during those big family reunions that they didn't really know people and they didn't exactly feel that comfortable with people telling them how grown up they looked or how big they had gotten or anything of the sorts.

George made his way towards the platform to watch a black train appeared and whooshed past creating a gust of wind that blew towards the gathered crowd. The sudden gush nearly caused George to lose his moustache, nearly blowing his cover but luckily he held it in place the minute he felt it flap. The sound of wheels screeching to a halt was hard on some ears but on George's it was nearly like music.

The train finally came to a complete stop. The hundreds of passengers began to depart from the carriages. George's brown eyes scanned the crowd of hundreds of faces looking for one face. He couldn't spot her anywhere.

"George?" a Liverpudlian woman's voice called behind him and he turned on his heel to see a young woman about his age with dark brown hair that was neither curly or straight but somewhere in between and fell just past her shoulders while her side fringe just covered one half of one of her dark brows. Her eyes were a striking baby blue that were currently sparkling and lit with happiness.

"Brona!" George shouted with delight as he raced towards her with his lanky arms open. He held onto her arms as he gave her a brotherly peck on the cheek before giving her a hug.