George's Song

Dear Mam and Dad,

Can't believe my two weeks are nearly gone already. I don't know how I'll leave London without bringing George, John Paul and Ringo back home with me. I'm going to miss them even more now. They started recording their new album today. They've played me two songs so far. They're only letting me go to one recording session because they don't want to "ruin" the album for me. I begged and begged to have the album a week early but not under any circumstance can I have it. I will break them though! But George has written a song for this album and he said he'd play it for me later. We have a song writer in the family now!

Mam, to ease your worries, they lads are still themselves. They at least three meals away . . . most are healthy. They get at least eight hours . . . most nights and mornings. Their cheek is still 100% in tact though. Good thing? Bad thing?

Say hi to everyone else that I can't be bother to waste stamps on! They know I love them all really . . . Also if anyone needs anything from London tell them to send me up money and I'll get it. This is not a scam... Also Rachel will be around on Wednesday to borrow shoes and if Peter comes around count the change on my dresser!

Not a long letter but if I told you everything I'd be writing 'till late this evening so I'll save all my stories 'till I come home. I hate writing letters because I sound so different because I actually have time to think what I will say. Please give my love to Harry, Karen, Donna, Peter, Granny H, Granny F and Granddad F.

Lots of love,

Brona xxx

P.S. Mam, does everything look better in the morning? I'm starting to think middle morning.

The brunette clicked the top of her pen and placed it on the desk that her hotel room provided before she picked up her letter and waved it so that the ink wouldn't smudge. Well, wouldn't smudge any more than it did with her hand accidentally leaning on it while she thought of what to say. She folded up the letter to fit the envelope, which she placed it in, and placed a stamp in the corner.

"Yeah," Brona answered when she heard a knock on the door.

She picked up her pen as someone entered her room. She glanced over her shoulder briefly to see her brother with his guitar and a sheet in hand. "Oh hey, George," she said warmly with a smile before she wrote her home address in her neatest hand writing. "How did the recordin' session go?"

"Gear, actually," he relied happily, sitting on the edge of the bed while his sister finished of the address on the envelope. "Do you want to 'ear me song?"

Brona swivelled around in her chair instantly to look at her brother with an excited look etching over her facial features. "Do I?!" she said with enthusiasm. Suddenly, a serious look overlapped on her face. "I don't know. I'll 'ave to think about it, actually."

George rolled his eyes but he couldn't help but chuckle. "Come on, ya cheeky git. I don't 'ave all day."

Brona huffed. "Fine..."

Dropping her act, Brona quickly got onto to the bed and sat Indian style beside her brother. The sheet of paper with George's writing written on it. She curiously picked it up, her blue eyes scanning the crinkling sheet of paper.

"It's called "Don't Bother Me"," he informed her as he played a chord on his guitar.

Brona nodded her head in approval, a smile growing on her face. She turned her body around and reached over the side of the bed to get her own guitar. She set it comfortably on her crossed legs. The brunette nodded at George. "Go ahead, show me 'ow to play it then."