Yeeaaahh

I swear guys. If Juvia does come back I'll be hella pissed off. What was he sacrifice for? I mean I hear the theory of Eileen and her turning good bc of Erza and she can bring back Juvia. And I know now it says on Wiki "Gray Fullbuster and Juvia Lockser are a canon pair" but to be honest. I really don't see where his confession came from? I see his pain and everything, he called her a comrade??? Literally wtf. I get this is Hiro's story and maybe he has a different type of confession in his mind but this seems a little forced. I mean i haven't seen Gray like care sometimes, if he really did care for her feelings and wanted to take it seriously? Why did he leave her for how many months, why hasn't he shown any interest? Why did he throw her special gift on the ground for him? Why. I am asking? Gray and Juvia are a cute couple, but I can't see it. I maybe think Juvia would probably be less and less clingy? Gray I don't know might show actual affection because of her death. Who knows. What if things change. It says it's canon but we never know what Hiro has in store? Maybe he would kill off Lucy, maybe Erza or even Jellal. So to me that thing was fake or anything bc Gruvia wouldn't be canon. Erza and Gray going to be married at the end of Fairy Tail? Erza and Gray have much more than a friendship. I don't even know anymore! I'm so confused. Anyways, I'll just tell you I'll be maybe updating my stories now. I kinda feel better kinda but if I don't update in days or weeks you know why.