Nash and Guy's Bad Ending

The choking, pungent smell of blood is present in the air. When I try to move my stretched-out body, I hear the sound of puddles of blood dripping onto the floor. I have absolutely no idea where I am right now. But I'm probably still in Guy's head. In that small room with nothing but Guy lying bound in chains. Now I'll be here. "Nash..." Guy, holding me, musters strength into his arms and brings his face to my chest. "Ah...agh...ouch...!" Guy yells. A sharp pain runs through the places...where Guy touches me. It rips apart my skin and blood begins to gush out. The pain and bloodshed continues and the wound refuses to close. And it's not only me. Whenever Guy comes in contact with me, the same happens to him. Guy has never felt pain before, so he must be the one hurting the most here. Even though I tried not to touch him too much because of that...Guy takes my hand and presses it on his body to open a wound. And then he smiles while taking the pain. "...it hurts...it hurts. It really hurts... but this is what pain is. The sensation I've never known...," Guy mumbles. Wrong. This isn't pain. It seems real, but it's all a deception. Because this is your world... it'll warp into what you want it to be. This isn't reality. Even though I want to tell him, it won't come out. I too...am trapped in this world. I can't run away now. "It hurts...it hurts. It hurts...Nash...haha! Ngh...!" Guy chuckles and kisses me. A splash of blood bursts from his lips as they tear apart. His entangled tongue rips and his blood continues to flow out. From our bodies, still holding each other in a tight embrace, a stream of blood flowed farther into the depth. And we're both kept alive, both tortured by the agonizing pain. More and more of Guy is torn apart, and his insides begin to rip to pieces. We won't be able to move anymore...we'll just hold each other, forever. "Heh, heheh, hahaha, haha...!" Guy laughs and licks up my blood with his torn tongue. "...uck! ...Guy...," I let slip from my lips. "I was always alone...but we'll always be together. You'll always be with me. It's okay to stay like this. If I have you and pain, just like this... I'm happy. Haha, ha...,' Guy finishes with a chuckle. "......," I exhale, accepting the fact I'm stuck like this with Guy.