Nash and Blank's Bad Ending

...these footsteps. They're Blank's. I raise my head, about to doze off. I can only sense Blank coming closer, as I can't see anything but black. "...good morning, Master Nash. The weather's nice out today. But even if I told you that you wouldn't understand it in here," Blank says. "......," is all that comes out my lips. Blank gently caresses my cheek. Her touch is cold. She moves around behind me. She hugs me tenderly from behind. "How do you feel? Does it hurt anywhere?" Blank asks. ".....," is all that comes out my lips again. "You look well. That's good. I'd be sad if you were hurt, Master Nash. Little by little, we'll make progress. It's not something that you can rush. Right?" she continues. Blank rubs the area around my chest and abdomen, and then my thighs...there she starts to touch me more tenderly. When did I lose these limbs? "Master Nash..." She calls my name, her voice dripping with ecstasy. "I'm not human. But I want to always be with you, Master Nash. All humans' lives end at some point, right? I don't ever want to lose you. That's why...I asked Barry to turn you into something like me. When I have him the data, he told me I can do as I liked," Blank explains. She holds my body close to her and buries her face in my hair. "I can't become human. So I want to make you the same as me. But you'll always be beautiful...no, I want to make you even more beautiful. Like a doll. So that's why you can't have too much. Because a doll doesn't need a will of its own. Having arms and legs give you a sense of freedom, so they're not necessary. Your eyes, legs, and vocal cords are done, so next are your arms. I can't have you using your arms freely," Blank continued to explain. She takes my hand away from gripping the bars and pulls it close to her, kissing it. Seconds later, she plunges her teeth into my wrist. "...!" I gasp. The faint scent of blood appears. She licks the bitten area with her tongue. The chain on my neck makes a dry clinking noise. I can't feel any pain, any coldness...or any warmth. I'm only something that breathes. "I'm looking forward to it. Soon, my Nash will be as truly beautiful as I've wished for. My one and only Nash...I'm looking forward to it," Blank whispers into my ear with her entrancing voice. Blank isn't the same Blank she once was. After she was taken away by A, she was repaired, but also changed, by Barry. So she returned to her original state. But I don't care anymore. To me, someone who is unable to move at all, Blank is my entire world. If Blank is happy, then...I don't need to care about anything else. Everything is how Blank wants it to be... "Master Nash...," she lastly whispers in my ear.