Nash and Mitchell's Bad Ending

...I'm back here? In the forest of Mitchell's past...!? Why...I already finished with Icrap...no. It's not over. I'm still inside of Mitchell's head. Icrap is...I failed. Mitchell's lower body is dyed red with the reflection of the flames and he touches my cheek as his hair flows in the hot winds. "I don't know if the two of us will make it out of here safely. So I'll just take along the most important thing," Mitchell says. "...what...?" I asked. Mitchell's eyes are looking at me, but somehow they're not. The red flames reflect in his eyes. Suddenly, dread comes over me and I try to get away from him. But he grabs me by the neck with both his hands. "There is one sacred part of a human's body. The head. The soul is held there. If I hold onto it, the devil won't take you away," Mitchell states. "What are...you tal-!" I gasp. "You have the same smell of me. I've always been followed by the shadow of death and the destruction of life. Being by you in your last moments is the least I can do," Mitchell continues. "Mitchell...hey!" I yell. I have to get away. I've failed at Icrap. It's probably...because I changed the past. I had saved the people being caught and killed by the soldiers. That may have distorted Mitchell's memories. The past is something that has already happened. You can't change it now. So...I had to have watched instead of intervened. "I'll be taking you along with me. Your...soul," Mitchell says, then he hugs me tightly. "No, Mitchell! Let go! Let go of me...! Mitchell...!" I lastly scream before my head was ripped from my body. Mitchell holds my bloody face up to his. "...with this, I can protect your spirit," Mitchell says, my blood covering his hands and his face. "It will be with me for eternity...always with me...always...," Mitchell finishes.