Sorry {Gadreel}

Backstory: Gadreel is your archangel
Slowly you made your way into the bunker. Dean was screaming and things were breaking. Your greatest fear was when your older brother would get angry.

"Dean, are you okay?" You asked seeing him knelt on the ground.

He moved slightly and you saw a dead Kevin. It felt like there was a knife being drove through your heart. Kevin was your best friend.

Shakingly you knelt down by Dean, "Who...what did this to him?"

"Gadreel." He slammed his hand down on the ground, "I'm going to kill that Angel."

Looking at Kevin's body for a few seconds longer you stood up and ran out. Going to anywhere, but the bunker you got lost.

"Gadreel, get your ass down here right now!" You screamed loudly.

For a few seconds there was nothing. Falling onto the ground you began crying. It was always frowned upon by your father, but you couldn't help it. You couldn't stand losing another family member.

"(Y/N), you called." Gadreel's voice spoke from behind you.

In your chest your heart crumbled. A warm hand reached down and touched your shoulder. Cringing away you stood up and faced him. There was no remorse on his face.

"I hate you." You glared at him, "I hate you so much. Everything you touch is destroyed. You should've never been let out of the prison. From the beginning you were trouble. I was a fool to believe that something was different."

Gadreel kept a stone cold look on his face. Taking his silence as he didn't care you began beating his chest. He stayed still as your punches got harder and harder.

"I hate you and every other god damn Angel there is." You fell onto the ground.

Gadreel picked up back up and made you look at him, "This had to be done. Metatron said if I did this then I'd be free. Never did I mean to upset you, (Y/N)."

Pushing him away you couldn't stand being near him, "Leave me alone. Stay away from me or I'll kill you myself. Gadreel, I hope Dean finds you and kills you."

Nodding his head he disappeared. Falling on the ground you cried for everything. Losing your father, then losing Dean, then Sam, Cas, and then Bobby. Now you've lost Kevin. It was like God did have a vendetta against you.

Gadreel's POV
Disappearing I went where no one would find me. For the first time there was a feeling in my heart. Seeing (Y/N) cry was what caused this pained feeling.

"Gadreel, I've been waiting." Metatron spoke.

Turning around he wore a smug smile on his face. Clenching my fist I tried to keep calm.

"Is he dead?" He asked.

I slightly turned away from him, "You knew this would hurt, (Y/N). You knew she'd never forgive me for doing this. Metatron, I trusted you." 

"Gadreel, she was holding you back." He tried to reason, "This was best."

Anger consumed me, "How could you make me kill one of the most important people to her? After everything I've been through. You know how important she is to me."

"I was only looking out for you." He spoke again, "Forget about (Y/N). It's time to move onto more important things."

I shook my head, "I am no longer helping you. This is over. I will do whatever it takes to get (Y/N) back. Leave me out of your grand plan."

Before he could say anymore I vanished. My only job was to protect (Y/N), but now it was more. I'd get her back one way or another.