Vampire Diaries {Jensen Ackles}

You sat on the couch as your boyfriend, Jensen, was in the kitchen making you food. Over the past few days you two have been spending a lot of time together and it was really amazing. Jensen was the best guy that you knew and he had made you the happiest person in the whole entire world.

"Did you decide what we were going to be watching today?" Jensen asked walking back in.

You nodded and pointed to the TV. Netflix was set up with the Vampire Diaries ready to play when you hit the button. Jensen sat down with a sigh and you cuddled up to his chest.

"We could take out that whole town in a blink of an eye." He spoke, "Seriously just give us a few hours and they'll be gone."

You giggled, "Jensen, your Dean is showing."

He rolled his eyes, "Sorry."

Pressing play the episode began and Jensen kept mumbling under his breath. You tried your best to ignore him, but it was kinda hard when he was mumbling right next to your ear. Pausing the show you turned around and slapped his chest, "Jay, can you just shut up and let me finish the episode. After we can watch Supernatural and you can talk about how easy it would be to kill off all the Vampires."

He kissed your forehead and smiled, "I'm sorry." Jensen stared at you, "Just tell me that I'm hotter than that Damon Salvatore guy and I'll stop."

Turning away you kept silent. He knew that in your eyes he was hotter than anyone in the whole world.

Jensen scoffed, "Seriously, (Y/N). You aren't going to confess your undying love for me? That is so rude."

A smile spread across your face as you gave him a kiss, "Damon is hot, but no one is as hot as you are, Jensen. No one."

"That so." He spoke.

Rolling your eyes you knew that you just added to his ego and that you wouldn't hear the end of it. Cuddling once again you continued the show and Jensen did keep quiet like he said he would...well until it ended. That's when he gave his opinions on everything.