Chapter 1: First day

Third POV
You woke up and it was 7:15 am. "Oh god, school starts at 8:00. I better get ready," you thought. You quickly change into your uniform and it was a blue shirt and white shirt. You got your shoes and MP3 player quickly and said bye to your mom. She wished you luck on the first day and then you were out the door.
You were walking, while listening to your music and it was loud enough so that you didn't hear anything else but the music. You looked at your watch and it was 7:50. ALREADY?!?! You ran quickly, but then as you turned the corner you bump into someone.
You still had your earphones on and music still playing. So you looked up at the person and he had these turquoise eyes. He gave you a hand and you took off your earphones.
Your POV
My head hurts a little and I look up to see a boy with turquoise eyes. They looked cool, but I still had my earphones on. The boy said something but you couldn't hear because music was still playing in your ears. Then you saw a girl with black hair, her face looked stoic. You just looked at the boy with confusion and he and the girl ran off. They had the same uniform, so she thought she could just follow them to the school. As you arrived the school was gigantic, you took off your earphones and heard a girl screaming," My watermelon!" Then I saw all these other people come to the school. We all ran inside the gate and there were two ways. The left read TITANS, while the other read HUMANS.
I ran with the group of boys and girls, but they were headed toward the Titan area. " Um guys don't you think this is a little-" Then the boy with the turquoise eyes yelled," C'mon we're gonna be late!" I ran with the very unaware group and they went to see a even more bigger building. We went inside.
"Don't you think this is a little odd?" A boy said who had a horse face. "Finally, someone who notices," I said. The boy with those eyes said," What nothing is strange and-" he got cut off because of what they saw. It was this huge door, but there was a little door and we went inside.
Horse face or Jean POV
I looked at the girl who said, " Finally, someone notices." She looked pretty cute with her h/l h/c hair. She was a bit short, but she was looking fine. We went to this door that was attached to this bigger door. It was dark but we still saw huge desks.
Your POV
We all entered the big room. The girl with the black hair said," Eren, I don't think this is a good idea." So his name is Eren, huh, nice name. "What are you talking about?!? This place is completely-" he was cut off when a huge eraser hit him on the face. I yelled," Oh my god, dude, are you ok?" He looked at me and I started to see a tint of pink appear on his face. He got up and said that he was fine. " See! That is what I am talking about." Horse face said. Eren then said," WILL YOU SHUT U-" Another thing hit him and it was sharp. I tried to help but he kept on running and yelling OWWWW!! He got picked up by a... A TITAN!
                Eren POV
              I suddenly got picked up and looked down. That girl with the h/c hair looked at me frightened, along with everyone else. That girl was pretty cute and then I saw my old enemy, a Titan! I fell and was on top of someone. Actually, that someone was mikasa. I yelled," YOU UGLY LOOKING SON OF A BI-" then giant school supplies fell from the sky. We all started to run.
                 Third POV
They all ran from the falling school supplies and Jean took the opportunity to try to see a little peek of a woman. A blonde girl named Christa was in front of him, so he pretended to trip and try to look up at her skirt. But a girl who had brown tied up hair, who was also a tomboy, grabbed Christa just in time for him to not get her. Instead he got to look at y/n's underwear. "WUAHHH!" She yelled. Jean had a major nosebleed and y/n didn't even notice it was him who saw her underwear (Damn pervert). Jean was on the floor and y/n tried to help him.
Jean POV
I actually got a look up a girl's skirt. Wait... Is she helping me out? Did she notice that I was the one who did it? Well, on how she is is treating me, I guess she doesn't know... Awesome. Her e/c eyes were staring in my soul and my god were they gorgeous. Her h/l h/c framing her face, oh now I think might have another nosebleed. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up to start running again since the school supplies were still falling and wow she is strong, but beautiful.
Your POV
As we were running my skirt went up and I yelled. But then I notice that guy with the horse face was on the ground. So I decided to help him and when he looked at me, his nose was bleeding. Oh god. He must of hit himself hard, but I had to hurry him up because there were still school supplies falling, ugh. So I had to grab his hand and pull him quickly so we can start running out. Then he trips again and I trip causing the whole group to fall down. Luckily, we stopped outside the door. Then a guy who must be the janitor called Mr. Hannes (is that how you spell his name?) asked us why were we and told us that our school was on the other side. Finally, we get to go to the human school now. But we were really late.