Chapter 2: Classroom Riot

Your POV
    Wow, we were so late and our teacher wasn't very happy about it. " ALL RIGHT, YOU MAGGOTS, YOU ARE THE MOST UNLUCKY CLASS BECAUSE I WILL BE YOUR TEACHER! MY NAME IS MR. KEITH AND YOU ARE GOING TO INTEODUCE YOURSELF TO THE WHOLE CLASS!!" I swear, he will break my eardrums one day. He started off with the blonde girl and she said," Hi everybody, my name is Christa and it is nice to meet all of you." Wow, she is nice. Next was a girl who had brown tied up hair and some freckles and said," Name's Ymir and if one of you touch my Christa you are dead." Okaayy, clingy much? Then there was this guy who partially bald and said," My name is Connie." Oh god, he is saluting the wrong way.
         Oh no Mr. Keith noticed and he is mushing his head with his fists? What the... He said," Well then Connie, did you learn at least how to salute properly?!" I felt sorry for the guy. Then there was this girl named Annie who had tied up blonde hair,then Reiner who had blonde hair and was built, and a guy who was tall and had black hair named Bertolt.
            Eren POV
       I just thought about how I was going to defeat the Titans, then I saw the girl who tried to help me and bumped into me recently. Wow, I never noticed her eyes and her hair. But then I thought about my old enemy again. I really hated them. I start rambling about them, but not too loud for Mr. Keith to hear. " I will destroy every last one of them and they will pay!" Then Mr. Keith told that girl to state her name.
            Your POV
      Mr. Keith told me state my name and why I am here. " My name is y/n L/n and I came here to learn and become great friends,Sir!" He then said," Well y/n you will be great as Titan food." I wouldn't let this guy intimidate me, so I spoke back," That won't happen sir because Titans don't scare me and I can avoid them easily!" Everyone was in awe when I said that and some where even...wait... They were blushing? But I just ignored that and kept my face as still as I could. Mr. Keith then smirked and went to other students. I sat back down and then this girl also had brown up tied up hair said to me that I was brave to say that. "My name is Sasha." "Oh, my name's Y/n."
           Third POV
      Y/n and Sasha talked and then Mr. Keith stopped at Eren's desk and told him to stand up and say his name. He yelled," MY NAME IS EREN JAEGER AND I WILL DEFEAT EVERY LAST TITAN!" He put on a dramatic scene and Mikasa (the girl with the black hair and stoic expression) said," That's not the case Eren." The horse face guy said," Well I think we know who the weirdo in our class is now." "Huh? And...who are you?" Eren asked. "W-what?! I am Jean, the guy you bumped and stomped over on your way to school-!" The horse then smirked and talked normally again"-Well I was the popular guy back in my school, I was team captain at soccer, got the most cards on Valentine's Day, and got lots of the ladies." He then turned to y/n and gave her a wink. She was confused.
Eren then stated," Well I am pretty sure I was great at something back at my school, but I can't get specific examples right now!" "What is your problem?!" Jean yelled. "What's your problem?!" Eren yelled back.
Your POV
Honestly, I was tired of Eren and Jean screaming and fighting, so I got up. I went in between the fight and put both of their hands to the side. They looked at me weirdly, there was pink appearing on their face. They must be sick and then the girl with the black hair came to the fight. "Thank you...umm what's your name?" She asked. " Sorry, I didn't introduce myself when I bumped into your friend, my name is y/n l/n." Then I notice that Eren's two top buttons were not connected. "Uh dude, your buttons." I pointed to them and he blushed and said," O-oh r-right." Then Jean grabbed him by the shirt and yelled," GUYS LIKE YOU MAKE ME PUKE!" " LOOK I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS BUT-" Eren got cut off when Mr. Keith hit their heads. Mikasa helped Eren and I helped Jean.
         Jean POV
       I was fighting with Eren and then this girl with h/c h/l hair stopped us and put both of our hands to our sides. I swear, I just see her in a pink backroad, her eyes glowing, and hair flowing. She will be mine, one day. Mikasa asked her name and she said," Y/n L/n." Wow, her name is beautiful. But then she looked at Eren first and pointed at his unbuttoned shirt. I got jealous and yelled out," GUYS LIKE YOU MAKE ME PUKE!" When Eren was speaking, I felt something hard hit my head and I fell on the ground. I wasn't unconscious, it just really hurt. Then y/n helped me out and she just keeps on getting beautiful. Oh god, another nosebleed.
      Your POV
      Jean was bleeding out of his nose, AGAIN. I swear there is something wrong with him. He keeps on looking at me with this weird smile and there is always this blush going on. It is creeping me out, but it was a little cute. Mr. Keith told us to go back to our seats and so we learned about Titans. I keep on hearing whispers like "cute, beautiful, nice name, she will be mine." Will they be quiet I am trying to listen in class.
    Reiner POV
Wow, I can't believe that girl actually stood up to Mr. Keith and stopped a fight. I think I heard that her name is Y/n. Yeah, y/n. Nice. She sits next to the window and the sun is making her glow. She is so cute
    Bertolt POV
My god. I thought Mr. Keith would kill that poor and adorable girl when she said that. Well I wouldn't say she is poor now, she has guts and I like it. Also, her hair and eyes are so beautiful
    Eren POV
  I was so embarrassed, when Y/n pointed out my unbuttoned shirt, but she was gorgeous. *sigh*
   Mikasa POV
That girl is friendly and nice, and beautiful. She helped Eren and I am thankful for that, but I feel like she is trying to get Eren away from me. I shouldn't think that, or should I? BAH, stop, she is just a nice girl.