Armin and His Futon Part 2

A/N Ok, false alarm. There will be no Yandere Story(maybe, still thinking about it), but at least I updated. 😅. Ok without further a due, let's get this story started.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV
So, now I know about this Armin guy and why he isn't at school. He just needs some encouragement to go here and something like that. "He is very conscious about his health and gets sick easily when he is cold," Eren said. "But it isn't even that cold, in fact it is pretty warm." I said. "But for some reason-" Eren got caught off with Mr. Shadis coming in the room. "Hey, do you students know where that boy who is absent will be back? Because if he isn't, then I will have to chose your clubs. And you wouldn't want that, would you?" He said in a rather low, but strict voice. "He better be here, otherwise you will be playing with Titans, UNDERSTOOD?!" "Yes, sir!"
         (A/N I won't go with exactly what they said and did in the anime because I can't really remember it, sorry if that bothers you)
       "Who is in most contact with Mr. Arlert?" Eren responded," Me and Mikasa, sir!"         "Well then, you two and Y/N will go because I want her to see if you actually get him. I trust you can do that right, Y/N." "You can count on it sir!" "Alright, now get going!"
"Maybe, we can get Armin some food and drinks so he will feel better." I responded. I felt bad for him that he has to stay away from the outside because he can get sick. "Alright." Eren said and Mikasa simply nodded. 'Wow, Y/N really is thoughtful' Mikasa thought about it and wanted to be friends with her. (A/n I know this line is super cheesy, but I hate it when I read a story that one of the main characters hates you. I just hate that feeling and feel uncomfortable writing. For example, what if Levi hates you for being better than him. I would die. Ok I will stop rambling). We start to go and head towards a convenient store and bought Armin warm dumplings and some ramune (A/N I think that is what they bought him right?)"Do you like Y/N Eren?" Mikasa questioned while walking towards Armin's place and Eren immediately responded with a blush and yelled,"Mikasa!? Of course, I don't"
"Oh, so you do good."
"Please don't hurt-, wait did you say 'good'?"
"Yes, I think y/n is very nice and good for you."
"Oh, well still. I don't like her." He pouted. 
3rd POV
     Y/N was simply listening to her earphones, until she was interrupted by Mikasa tapping her shoulder and saying that they're here. They rang the door bell, but little did they know that a Titan was about to take their food for Armin. She was distracted with the loud music in my ears and the smell of the food she was holding. Then, the Titan grabbed Y/N because she was the one holding the food. "AHHHHH HEELLP!!!" She screamed, then Eren came up to the Titan and it picked him up. Eren through punches, but wasn't hitting anything, but the air.
Y/n was still being held up in the air, until she heard a smack and fell only to be held by a boy with raven black hair and steel gray eyes. " Oi, what are you doing?"
~~~~~~~~
EEEEEeeEEeeE cliff hanger. Lol. My favorite character is coming up and I will update soon as possible. Thank you so much for reading this story, even though it's not that good. Well BYE 😘 (Also thinking about doing a Halloween special)
Word count: 621
Posted on: 10/30/2016 10:16 am