Chapter 4: Armin and His Futon part 1

Your POV
I woke up earlier than usual, which was 6:45 am. Hm... Might as well get ready. I ate my breakfast, dressed up, and brushed my teeth. I got my MP3 player and listened to Can't Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake. I went to the street and was walking to school and actually took my time, since it was just 7:30 am.
I was dancing a little to the music and just watched the trees and houses. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was Sasha. "Hey y/n!" She said and I responded," Oh, hi Sasha." "Are you ok, you seem a little tired?" She asked. Then I said," Oh I just woke up early and didn't get much sleep, I decided to might as well get ready." " Oh ok, cool." "Btw, why are you up this early?" I asked. "Oh, I am up early because I get to get food from the cafeteria and nobody knows, except for you now." She said with smile and a little bit of drool. "Oh." I responded. How is she thin when she eats so much?
We arrived at school and it was 7:40 am. We saw that Eren, Mikasa, Jean, Reiner, Bertolt, and Connie was there. Basically everyone, well so I thought.
I said hey everyone and they said hello back. I first went to Mikasa and Eren and I asked them who was that guy who is not here. There has always been that empty desk and I wondered who it was. "Oh, that is out friend Armin and he doesn't go out when it is winter." "But it ended already, and it is already spring." "Yeah, we tried to say that, but he won't listen."
----------------- ------------------ ------------------ ------------------ ------------------- ----------
Ok, that is it for now, right now I am working on another story. And it is not your regular love story, oh no. It is a YANDERE STORY! It is about twins that fall in love with a girl named emma.