Sasuke and Sakura: Friend Or Foe

Katsumi pov.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Bee-

I turned off my alarm clock and went back to sleep.

An hour later-

"Katsumi wake up!! Today you get assigned to teams remember!" Dad yelled at me while shaking me. I shaked his hands away and got up. He put a hand on my head and ruffled it while saying. "Breakfeast is ready and your running late." "Sensei can wait, and he might already know I'm going to be late." I said going to the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower and I changed I went downstairs to eat breakfeast. "I made miso soup and boiled saury with egg plant." Dad said. "Thanks." I said taking down my mask and eating. I noticed I was the only one eating and looked up to him. "What's wrong?" I asked looking at him. "Nothing." Dad said smiling and eating his food only to have it finished already. I picked up both our plates and put them in the sink washing them. "Bye dad, see ya later." I said walking up to him to hug him. When we were hugging he held me tight like I was going to be gone for a while. "Dad?" "You grew up so fast. Your not my little girl anymore but a ninja." He said and let go of me smiling while ruffling my hair. "It's ok dad. I'm barely a genin I'm not fully grown yet too." I said heading to the door. "Have a good day!" He said. When I went out I started heading to the academy even though I'm late already.

Time skip-

Third pov.

Katsumi made it to the academy but she decided to go through the window. But unknown to her people were watching her.

Hokage room-

"Is that him? This years number one rookie, along with Katsumi Hatake, Sasuke Uchiha." Asuma said looking into the ball showing Sasuke. "That's right." Third Hokage said. "He's a survivor of the Uchiha clan?" "Hm." The Hokage hummed in response. "Huh? Katsumi isn't there?" Asuma said making everyone look into the ball. "She took your habit of being late Kakashi." The hokage said. "Hehe... Yeah." He said. He looked back to the orb and was looking at Naruto. "Naruto Uzumaki huh?"

Katsumi pov-

I finally made it to the academy. "Since I'm already late might as well go through the window." I said. So I jumped up and opened it. I crouched down on the window only to have a surprising view. It was Naruto and Sasuke kissing. "Oh... I didn't know you too liked each other." I said giving them a closed eye smile. "I don't like him!" Naruto said spitting on the floor with Sasuke doing the same. "Naruto, I'm going to kill you!" Sasuke said. I got down and leaned against the window watching them in amusement. "I sense danger." I heard Naruto say and he turned around only to see all of Sasuke's Fangirls glaring at him. "Naruto... You're dead." Sakura said cracking her knuckles. And so Naruto got beat up by all the girls.

Back to Hokage room-

"As usual, Naruto's being the center of trouble." The hokage said. "Kakashi, Katsumi really does look and act like you." Kurenai said in amazement. "Is that good or bad?" Kakashi said scratching the back of his head. "It's a good thing. She might turn out to be a successful ninja like you, Kakashi." The hokage complemented Kakashi. "Thank you Hokage-sama." He said looking at Katsumi smiling.

Katsumi pov.

"Starting today, you all are official ninjas but... You all are still new Genins. It's going to get harder from here. You all will be in a group three but one will have a fourth member due to the odd number of the class. Where you will accomplish missions under a Jonin teacher." Sensei explained. 'A three man group with a fourth member. I don't mind having Naruto and Sasuke with me but they will probably be fighting all the time but I could handle it. But I don't want one of Sasuke's Fangirls on this team.' I thought to myself. I looked at Naruto and saw he was also in deep thought. "I wonder who's going to be in Sasuke-kun's team?" I heard Ino say. "I don't know?" I heard Sakura say also.