You Failed! Kakashi's Final Decision

Third pov.

"Substitution Jutsu?" Katsumi asked. Just as she said that Kakashi turned into a log. 'Damn it, another substitution.' Sasuke thought. Sasuke went jumping from tree to tree with Sakura following him leaving Katsumi all by her self. "I should go help Naruto." She said running towards him. "Katsumi-chan please help me!" He yelled trying to grab her. "Ok." She threw a kunai and it cut the rope with Naruto doong a back flip landing safely. "So do you want to work toget-" Katsumi was cut off by Naruto. "Sorry Katsumi but I have to do this alone to become Hokage!" "Fine." She said walking away. "Aaaah! Katsumi come back I got stuck again!" Naruto yelled. "No, you said you could do it on your own." So she walked away.

Katsumi pov.

"I'll get the others. Sasuke might help but with his ego he'll probably say no. Sakura will just follow Sasuke like always. Sigh." Said running from tree to tree trying to look for the others. "Kyaaaaaaaa!!" I heard Sakura's scream. "Huh? Sakura?" I asked myself running towards her. "Sakura wake up.... hello?" I said shaking her but it was no use. "Sorry Sakura." I said slapping her to wake her up. "Eh? Sasuke-kun! Where are you?!" She yelled. "Sakura, let's team up and we might have a chance on getting the bells." I told her but she seemed to only worry about about Sasuke. "If Sasuke-kun isn't helping then neither am I." She said running off to find Sasuke. "No use." I said taking out my book to read and walking towards Sasuke chakra.

Sasuke place-

(Im not good with fight scenes.)

When I got there I saw the most unusual thing ever. Sasuke's head sticking out from the ground and Sakura unconscious beside him. We were staring at eachother for a while till I said. "Do you need help?" "Yes..." so I did logical thing to do, pull him out. "Sasuke, you want to work together to get a bell." I asked him looking at him over my book. "No. I have to do it on my own." He replied walking away. Next thing you know Sakura woke up following him. "Might as well get a bell on my own now." I said to myself putting my book away and turning around only to face my dad. "So you got the whole point of this task?" He asked me. "Yea. Working together right. But none of my teammates seem to know." I said taking out a kunai and striking toward him. He dodged and continued reading his book like nothing ever happened. I ran at him and kicked him but he only grabbed it so I punched him too and saw the bell. I tried to reach for it but he threw me up. "Fire element: Blazing Fireball!" I said making the hands signs and sending a big fireball at him. When it hit him it created a mini explosion and when the smoke cleared he wasn't anywhere so I checked around and saw a bell on the floor. "Hm? It could be a trap." I said. I threw a shuriken next to it and saw nothing happen so I tried again and same result. "Seems ok." I went towards it and picked it up. 'Nothing happened. Guess it was safe after all.' I thought to my self with a smile. I was about to jump to a tree when I felt the urged to throw up again. 'Why now! When I finally have the bell!' I thought to myself running towards a bush dropping the bell in process. I pulled down my mask and let it out again. I felt a hand on my back patting it and turned around only to see Dad with the bell in his hand. "So close..." I muttered trying to reach him. But I tripped on my shoe and was about to fall when I am catched by Dad. "Did Guy make you have a food eating competition again?" He asked me picking me up facing him. "Yes..." I said now on his back. "Well let's go see what Naruto is doing."

Naruto pov-

I was still hanging on the tree since Katsumi left me but when I was stuck in the tree I found the food! "There's lunch on the rock! "Ninja's need to think beyond the normal," eh?" I said thinking about it. "Hehehe." I cut the rope and made it down to the rocks opening the lunch. 'Kakashi-Sensei won't know a thing! Believe it!' "All I have to do is eat thins while hiding instead of getting a bell! Time to eat!" I said clasping my hands together. "Hey." I froze at the voice and tried to come up with an excuse. "That was a joke and..." I did t have time to talk since he tied me up. "Eh? Katsumi help me out!" I yelled at her, she was being carried by Sensei she could've gotten a bell easily through there. "She can't right now, she has an excuse." The bell rang meaning that it wa over.