Pass or fail: Survival Test

Katsumi pov.

We were waiting for our Sensei but I have a guess that I know who it is. "He's late." Naruto said looking out of the door. "Naruto, why don't you sit still?" Sakura asked. "But why is the Sensei for our 7th group the only one late? All the other groups went somewhere with there new Sensei already, and Iruka-Sensei already went home!" Naruto said. I was laying my head down since we were here for a while and I was bored. "That's not very important now." Sakura said. I saw Naruto move a chair and place an eraser in between the door. "Hey, what are you doing, Naruto!" She said walking up to him. "It's his fault for being late!" He said smiling. "It's your own fault if you get in trouble." I sighed at how Sakura could be such a joy sucker. "A Jounin isn't going to fall for a plain old booby trap like that." Sasuke said. "Yeah! Naruto, your so stupid." Sakura said agreeing with him. "It might work guys." I said tiredly. We all saw a gloved hand touch the door and opened it only to have it fall on his head. "He fell for it! He fell for it!" Naruto yelled out. "I'm sorry Sensei. I would never do that. I tried to stop him but he didn't listen." "Dad?" I asked. "Yo." He gave me his peace sign greeting. "Dad?!?!" Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke yelled. "Yeah. Can't you see the resemblance." I told them. He picked up the eraser and looked at us. "How should I put this... My first impression of you guys are... I hate all of you execpt Katsumi." He said. I scratched the back of my head laughing nervously while everyone else had there head down in shame.

Time skip-

Third pov.

"Let's see, why don't you introduce yourselves." Kakashi said leaning on the rail since there on the roof. "Introduce ourselves? What should we say?" Sakura asked. "What you like, hate, your dreams, and hobbies. Something like that." He said. "Hey, hey, why don't you introduce yourselve first Sensei." Naruto asked. "Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake. I have no intention of telling you my likes or dislikes. As for my dream... I have few hobbies." Kakashi said giving only little information about him self. "So all we found out was his name." Sakura said. "Yeah." Naruto replied. "Now it's your turn. You first." He said pointing to Naruto. "I'm Naruto Uzumaki! I like cup ramen, but I like also like the ramen from Ichiraku that Iruka-Sensei bought for me even more. I also like hanging out with Katsumi and I hate the three minutes I have to wait after I pour the hot water. My hobby is to eat and compare cup ramens! And my dream is to become greater than the hokages! I'm going to make all the villagers recognize my existence!" Naruto said. 'I see. He grew up in an interesting way.' Kakashi thought. "Okay next." "I'm Sakura Haruno! I like... Well the person I like is..." She said looking at Sasuke. "And my hobby is..." She looked at Sasuke again. "Well my dream is to..." She squealed looking at Sasuke. "And? Who do you hate?" Kakashi asked. "Naruto." She said. Naruto had tears rolling down his eyes only to be comforted by Katsumi. 'Girls at her age must be interested in love than ninja training. Good thing Katsumi isn't like that.' "Next." He said. "I'm Katsumi Hatake. I like Naruto and Sasuke... I don't feel like telling you my dislikes... As for my dream... I have a few hobbies." Katsumi said with a bored expression . "That was the exact same introduction as Sensei." Sakura said. "Yeah." Naruto replied again. "Okay last one." "My name is Sasuke Uchiha. There are many things that I hate and there aren't many things that I like. Also, I have an ambition that I have no intention to leave as just a dream. The revival of my clan, and to... kill a certain man." Sasuke said causing it to be in an uncomfortable silence.  'I hope he's not referring to me.' Naruto thought. 'Sasuke-kun is so cool.' Sakura thought in awe. 'Just as I thought.' Kakashi and Katsumi thought. "Alright, all four of you have unique personalities. I like that. We're going to begin a mission starting tomorrow." Kakashi said breaking the silence. "What kind of mission,sir?!" Naruto said with excitement. "First, we're going to do something the five of us can do." He said. "What, what, what, what is it?" Naruto asked. "Survival training." "Survival training?" "Why are we going to train when it's a mission? We've had plenty of training in the academy." Sakura said. "This is no ordinary training." "Then, what kind of training is it?" Naruto asked.