Important Mission! Heading To the Country of the Wave!

Third pov.

"This is Sasuke, arrived at point B."

"This is Sakura, arrived at point C."

"This is Katsumi, arrived at point D."

"This is Naruto, arrived at point A."

"You're to slow Naruto. Okay 7th unit... Hm? The target has moved." Kakashi said threw his ear piece. "After it!" All of them moved closer to the cat that they are supposed to retrieve. "Okay he's there." Naruto said. "What's the distance of the target." Kakashi asked. "Five meters for me." Katsumi said boredly. "Five meters, I'm ready to go." Naruto said. "I am too." Sasuke said. "Me, too." Sakura also said. "Okay. Go!" Kakashi said and all of them jumped at the cat but Naruto was the first. "Naruto your holding it wrong." Katsumi said looking at him. "Does it have a ribbin on its right ear? Is it our target Tora?" Kakashi asked to varify. "It's the target for sure." Sasuke replied. "Okay. 'Operation Capture Tora the the lost Pet' complete." "Isn't there a more exciting mission we can work on?!" Naruto yelled making Kakashi take off his ear piece with the others doing the same.

Hokages-

Katsumi pov-

"Ooh, my cute Tora-chan. I was so worried about you!" The federal lords wife said squishing it. "Haha. That cats getting what it deserves." Naruto said. "Now I know why it ran away." I said looking at the cat be smothered. "Now then, Kakashi's 7th group mission is... Babysitting Yojyu-sama's boy. Grocery shopping at the neighboring town. Helping dig potatoes it..." The Hokage was interuppeted by Naruto. "No!" I looked when he made a X from his arms. "No thanks to all of those! I want do more exciting missions! Choose something else!" He yelled complaining. 'It's true, these past missions have been boring.' I agreed to Naruto in my head. "Idiot! You're still a novice ninja! Everyone needs to start with the easy missions to gain experience!" Iruka yelled. "But, but...! We've only been doing dumb missions lately! Tell them Katsumi!" He yelled pointing at me. "They have been quite boring..." I said looking at the ceiling for a moment. Suddenly me and Naruto ended up on the floor in pain. "The both of you cut it out!" Dad said. "Naruto! It looks like I need to explain to you what missions are." The both of us went into a sitting position and started listening until we lost interest. Don't get me wrong I respect the Hokage but he can get boring sometimes. So I took out my book and started reading it and Naruto was talking about which ramen to eat. I was reading peacefully until it got token away by dad. "Listen!" The Hokage yelled. I sighed and looked at him but I am lifted up standing instead. "I am sorry." Dad said. "You always lecture me like that, pops. But I'm not the kid who used to pull pranks anymore!" Naruto said pouting and facing the other way. "Okay, I understand." He said. "Huh?" Was choursed. "If you insist.. I will allow to take on a C ranked mission. It's to escort a certain person." Hokage said. Now this peeked my interest. "Really?! Who? Who? The desirable lord? Or a princess?" Naruto yelled. "Don't get so hasty. I'll introduce him now. Can you please come in now?" We all looked at the door and when it opened we saw a drunk old man. "What? They're all kids!" The man said. "Hm?" "Hey, the smallest one there with the idiotic face really a ninja." He said. "Who's the smallest one with the idiotic face?" Naruto said laughing. We all stood next to him with Sasuke being the tallest, Sakura second, and me and Naruto the same height. "Looks like your the one with the idiotic face Katsumi." He said pointing a finger at me. "Do you really think so." I said looking at him. "She's right." The man said. Naruto was about to run at him till dad grabbed his collar. "I'm going to kill you!" Naruto yelled squirming in his grasp. "Don't kill the man you're supposed to escort, idiot!" Dad said scolding him. "I am the bridge builder expert Tazuno. Once I have returned to my country, I will have all of you protect my life with yours while I complete the bridge."