Chapter one

I walk out of my terminal and see Alec my twin brother waiting for me with a huge grin on his face.

Let me introduce myself i'm Faye Jackson and I just got off of my flight from London. I was a nerd before I left but now I have abs (only a four pack) I was a streetfighter I have a belly and nose piercing and a couple of tattoos. I had glasses but now I have contacts

Once I see my brother I run into his arms. "Alec I am so happy to see you"
I murmur into his chest "I've missed you too Faye and by the you look great" he says into my hair I pull away "thanks but maybe we should go we have school tomorrow" I say with a wink "really Faye revenge on the first day that's not exactly a way to get into the teacher's good graces" He says as we walk to his Black truck and load my stuff into "I don't care Alec I am showing no mercy to those assholes who bullied me"

he looks at me "Faye I get it and that's why I am willing to help you but still you need to get good grades and stuff"

"Fine Alec I will try to not kill those assholes on the first day but there is no promises about the second" I say before closing the door. The car ride was full of small talk then we pull up outside our house it's huge but we basically live alone because our parents are always gone on business trips and stuff like that so we through some pretty killer parties and we don't have to clean up because we have a few maids and a chief but they aren't always around. I get home and run to my room and throw my stuff on my bed and race down the stairs to eat dinner with Alec and let sleep take over.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------      NEXT DAY

BEEP*

BEEP*

BEEP*

"what the hell turn it off" I say rolling over to hit it but I fall off and take it down with me pulling it off of my nightstand and pulling it off the plug. Obviously me not being a morning person I take it and throw it at the wall but miss and hit Alec as he walks through my door "damn it Alec I am sorry it just wouldn't stop beeping" I say as I squeeze him into a hug "don't worry Faye I just came to say breakfast is ready and that school starts in half an hour so hurry up and I am off to lacrosse practice." he says before trying to close the door "what only half an hour next time wake me up earlier next time" I say and run towards my bathroom I strip off my clothes and let the warm water flow over my body. After a quick shower I chand into a bergunde mid-thigh skirt and a black long sleeve belly top and pull on my leather jacket and put on a pair of black leggings under my skirt so you can't see my underwear and black combat boots.

I get stopped at a red light at a car with three boys one has blonde hair and blue eyes, another has brown hair and chocolate eyes and another has jet black hair and emerald green eyes they are all attractive but he is most attractive. Then they notice me and the one with the green eyes blows me a kiss and I wink at them all then race to school. I pull up and park next to Alec's truck but the sound off my bike draws attention I take of my helmet and shake my tangled blonde curls out and set my helmet I hide in front of his car and take my leggings off and shove them into my bag. I walk in and feel the stares of people and I would get a few glances and the ones I caught i would flip off the person that gave them to me. I walk to the front desk

"Faye Jackson" I say

The receptionist just looks at me "Are you a new student?"

"No are you deaf I'm Faye Jackson" then I feel a figure next to me. Alec.

"Hi michelle this is Faye my twin sister she went here her freshmen year" He says sweetly

"ah yes Faye Jackson. here you go enjoy your year at South shore high school (In california) "

"Yeah, Yeah whatever" I say walking out of the office with Alec in tow we make my way to my locker and see two people making out infront of my locker I clear my throat and they look at me one of the people is the blonde from the car "move it lover boy" I say shewing him away "excuse me but this is my locker" He spats "okay well tell your little slut to scurry along I got places to be people to see" I say the girl gives me a dirty look before walking away then the boy looks at me and ask "who are you?" I look at him "I'm none off you damn business" I say he nods "okay well I am william and haven't I seen you before?" I give him a bored look "Nope" I say popping the "P" then Alec looks at me "Take it easy sis remember what I said yesterday at the airport?" he says I grumble a fine and walk to first period.