Chapter twenty one

After running many test they finally let me go home. Thank The Lord. But once we are home I run to the unlocked door, push it open and jump on the couch "let's do something fun" I say sitting up "Like what?" Logan asks. I scrunch my face up trying to think of something fun...then it hits me "Let's go Ice skating" I say "What no. I can't ice skate" Archer says shaking his head "Aw is someone a bad ice skater" I ask teasing him "He is terrible on time we went ice skating and he did so bad that when he fell he broke his arm" Alec says laughing at the memory "It isn't funny" Archer whines "Don't worry Faye is a great skater" Alec says slinging an arm over his shoulder.

Once we get there and start skating I see how bad of a skater Archer is. "Faye I can't do this" Archer says looking at the ice "Sure you can I'll help you" I say grabbing his hand and pulling him onto the ice. I start skating normally while he stumbles forward holding onto my hand for dear life "Archer if you don't quite stumbling I'm gonna fall and if I fall you fall and it will not end well" I say regaining my balance "Okay, okay I think I can do this" he says releasing my hand. He starts skating by himself and he was doing okay till Logan speeds past him causing him to lose balance and fall, I skate up to Archer who is still laying on the ground I look down at him "Maybe I can't do this" he says getting. I turn to face him "I will help you mainly because you are being a debby downer and can't skate" I say skating backwards, I take both of his hands into mine and pull him along as I skate backwards and after a while I tell him I'm going to let go "Okay I'm going to let go now" I tell him releasing his hands. He skates in this odd crouching position but then straightens out "See you've got this" I say skating back to him "Thanks to you" he says pecking my lips, I give him a warm smile and skate by his side for the remainder of the time we are there.

Aloha readers So... thanks for reading and I think my next chapter will be my last and if not that one then the one after the next one. I know it's sad. Oh and teen wolf fans I hope you liked the picture because it's a picture of Alison and Scott ice skating together in season 1 or two. Also I have two other books that if you like this one you might want to consider reading the first one if the gang leader and the street fighter  but it is currently on hold due to me writing this book and another. The next book I think you guys will like is the seven deadly sisters I don't have many chapters up but I think it is good so far it has gangs and street dancing and djing and all good stuff along with romance. remember.......

Vote

Comment

Like

xoxoxoxo
-Cole💋