chapter eight

I wake happy actually besides the fact I was on the couch I ran upstairs and knocked on Alec's door I had the best idea ever "Alec get your ass outta bed now" I yell through the door I hear a groan and he walks to the door "What?" He asks grumpily I had a huge smile on my face he probably thought I was insane "Hello to you too sunshine"I say he gives me a serious look "Okay well last night you said we would have our own celebration well I was thinking we skip today and you call the guys and I get Mariana and we head to the beach. We can surf and swim and have fun and we can eat dinner at that cute little diner near the pier an-" I was cut off by him covering my mouth "I am fine with that I will call the guys and get everything and I have a few things for you to do" I nod "okay well one you need to breathe two calm down three have fun and relax and four get changed now" he orders I race to my room and change into a black bikini I put on white highwaisted shorts and a baby blue halter crop top. I pop in my belly ring and grab a towel, sunblock, extra hair bows, a hairbrush and extra clothes I put my blonde hair up into a ponytail and rush down the stairs I see the boys and Mariana I wave "where is Alec?"

"He is packing the cooler" Logan answers "okay well I'm going to help" I say I walk outside and see him tying up the boat my dad got us for our fifteenth birthday "why are we taking the boat?" I ask he finishes off the last tie before speaking "Well I was thinking we could take the boat out stop at one of those little islands be done with that by noon and head over to the beach and surf some" I nod "Okay cool do you want me to put anything in the cooler?''

"yeah there are sandwiches inside if you don't mind"

I walk in and grab an armful of sandwiches I start walking my phone falls out of my back pocket I groan and keep walking I climb into the boat and drop the sandwiches into the cooler I was about halfway to my phone when it started ringing I groan and look up at the sky it stops ringing I see Archer answer my phone "Hello it's Faye" He says in a girly voice "Hey coach Fletcher how are you....Okay ma'am.....yes I will tell her" He says still imitating my voice I make it to him and try to snatch my phone but he turns quickly "archer give me my phone" I say trying to grab it again "Now Faye didn't your parents teach you it's rude to snatch" He says I ignore him "stop turning I need my phone" I say he turns again. that's it I jump on his back pulling at his arms he starts laughing "stop Archer it's not funny" I whine "Chill Jackson..Oh and by the way it was coach fletcher you made the team" he squeals in a girly voice I groan "oh bite me" I say climbing off of his back he holds my phone to his chest he smirks "I would love too" he says I make a disgusted face "EWWW" I shrek. Yeah right you love it. Stupid mind I take my phone and walk back to the house joining the rest of them "Okay so here is the thing we don't have enough room so Mariana and Logan will be riding together" Alec says and Mariana makes a disgusted face while Logan slings an arm over her shoulder "Don't worry babe it will be fun" he says she wiggles out of his arms "Don't call me babe" she says walking out to her car I laugh and follow her out I hear William call shotgun I take Alec's keys and race to his car I unlock car and climb into the front seat "Move Jackson or I will move you" William says jokingly "I hope you guys know I do have a first name It's Faye by the way" He picks me up and places in the backseat next to Archer I sigh and stretch my feet across his lap and surprisingly he didn't move them.

Man this boy... he is starting to grow on me I might actually like him

thank god you finally honest

hush he probably doesn't like me

you are completely wrong. he so does like you why else would he help you with Missy or take you to his place the night of the ball or stayed because you asked not because he had too. Do the math honey he likes you.

Maybe he does. I hate you stupid brain

aww I feel the same way

I pull out my phone and snapchat Caroline we traded numbers the day of soccer tryouts I taped Archer on the shoulder showing him I had snapchat pulled up he nodded and took my phone at first they were selfies of us. He would save them and send them to one of the boys or Mariana then he slowly started cutting me out of the pictures till the were just of him and by the time we made it to the beach I had 25 selfies of Archer on my story, 30 saved to my phone and ten of me and Archer saved and finally we pulled up at the dock it was eight we took about an half an to get there and an hour and a half to get ready and I think we were up at like six am but we finally arrived at the docks that leaves around four hours to hang on the boat then to the BEACH!!!!!!!!!