chapter eighteen

I wake up with a smile I don't know why I'm just happy. I change into some grey fitted sweatpant and white crop top and walk outside with my bag to my mom's mini van once we loaded everything up and get in the car Alec drives and I sit next to him with Brittany and Logan behind us and then Archer, William and Mariana in the back. The car ride back was full of small talk but it was fun when we get there I run to my room and take a nap.

When I wake up it was dark out and around 5:45 I was going to get coffee but couldn't find my keys, in the place of my keys was a white note

go outside on the balcony- Archer ;)

Being the idiot I am I follow it outside and stand on the balcony I see Archer and with a bouquet of lilies and Date? spelled out in candles I gasp and run down the stairs to the backyard and see Archer in a leather jacket a white V-neck and a red beanie with khaki pants I run into him and hug him in a bone crushing hug

"YES!" I exclaimed and I can feel his shoulders go up as he laughs and hugs me back just as tight I hear whooping and pull back I see everyone Alec, Logan, Brittany, William and Mariana "hurry up we're leaving in thirty minutes" Archer says shooing me away "WHAT thirty minutes! If you want me to look hot I need at least an hour" I say pacing "Faye it's fine Mariana and Britt will help now go" he says pushing me into the house. We walk up the stairs and I change into a white sundress and a leather jacket and pastel blue flats and do light makeup with winged eyeliner and pale red lipstick "Okay I'm ready" I say hopping down the stairs and Archer's jaw drops and I groan "Close your mouth you don't want to swallow flies and I look hot 24/7 so you should be use to all this" I say gesturing to myself as I reach Archer he chuckles "Let's go" he says slinging an arm over my shoulder "Alright guys be back later" I shout walking out the door we walk to his jeep and he opens the door for me "Where are we going?" I ask impatiently "Be patient we are almost there" He says and twenty minutes later we pull into a diner on the beach Archer steps out of the car and jogs around to my side of the car and opens the door "Thanks" I say walking with him to the door "For what?" he ask I chuckle "For everything doofus I love hanging out with you" I say "Well you are welcome and I love hanging out with you too" he says opening the door for me "You know I'm not helpless I can open the door myself"

"I know but it's the nice thing to do" he says as we sit across from each other in a both "Hi I am Kayla and I will be your waitress" she greets I look up and almost choke on my spit when I see a smirking Kayla the slut from school "You alright Jackson" Archer ask patting my back I nod "What a shock to see you too here getting some dinner in before you screw?"

"Shut up Kayla and for your information we are on a date and you are ruining it" Archer says in an annoyed tone and slips his hand into mine "Whatever. What do you want?"

"I want a coke with a cheese burger and fries" I say handing her my menu

"I'll have the same thing" Archer says giving her his menu

---------------------------------------------------------------AFTER DINNER

I'm sitting in Archer's jeep on the way back home we were singing obnoxiously loud to shut up and dance by walk the moon when I get a text from Alec

from Alec: We went to a party I'm crashing at Logan's with William and Brittany and Mariana should be home sometime in the A.M. love you

To Alec: Okay

then I text Mariana

To Mariana: Text me when you are on your way back or if you need me to pick you guys up

From Mariana: Alright but Britt said she wouldn't want to leave till like 2 A.M. so you have the house to yourself till we get back. Oh and I took your red dress.

Once I finish texting anyone I see we pulled up at my house Archer walks me to the door "I had fun" I say looking at his eyes "So did I" he says and his eyes flicker to my lips I peak his lips and unlock the door but he grabs my wrist and spins me around so I'm looking at him and he smashes his lips to mine. I push us into my room and he presses me against the wall of my room I bite his bottom lip and he groans he slips his tongue into my mouth and I become weak at the knees. I walk backwards till I run into my desk I push my things out of the way and sit on the corner of the desk as his hands run up and down my thigh I moan when he starts to trail kisses down my neck I tug at the hem of his shirt but he doesn't notice "Archer" I groan and he realises then slips off his shirt and throws it across my room. I wrap my legs around his waist and he picks me and walks to my bed and lays me down not breaking the kiss once I pull of my shorts and throw them to wherever they land. I flip us so that I'm straddling him he groans as I leave a trail of kisses down his neck and chest/torso I pull the dress off over my head and toss it to the ground he flips us so that I'm on my back and he is hovering over me.

30 MINUTES LATER

"that was-"

"wow" I say cutting him off

I move to the edge of the bed searching for my bra and underwear damn I can't find them "Here" archer says tossing me my bra and underwear I slip them on and snuggle up next to him and that's how we fall asleep.

___________________________________________________________________________NEXT DAY

I wake up to the beeping of my damn alarm I groan and bury me face into Archer's side "Faye wake up" he says and turns off my alarm I roll out of bed and walk to the shower. I let the hot water flow over my body as I shampoo and condition my hair and wash my body. Once I finish my shower I wrap a towel around my body and walk to my wardrobe I stand there for a while looking at my clothes I stop thinking when a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I knew it was Archer I lean my head back so it rest on his shoulder "What should I wear?" I ask him as he looks around my closet "Wear this" he says

 Once I finish my shower I wrap a towel around my body and walk to my wardrobe I stand there for a while looking at my clothes I stop thinking when a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I knew it was Archer I lean my head back so it rest on his ...

I shrug and slip it on I notice he is wearing a different outfit from yesterday "I keep and extra overnight in my car just in case" He says I nod because I do the samething. Walk down the stairs and see a hung over Mariana and Brittany "There is tylenol in the cabinet" I say to them and walk out of the house with Archer.