SHI

Nana's pov:
It has been a week since we came from Italy and i just finished enrolling tsu-kun and the others in the high school near the house. It turns out that kyoya wanted to be the head of discipline, i think it fits him because he is a boy of few words. The only person he talks to is tsu-kun. I was pulled out of my thoughts when the lady spoke," is that all you need sawada-san?" Yes that will be all, i took all the uniforms the guys. I walked outside and a the limo driver can out and took my bags and opened the door for me. I said thank you and he smiled and said " thank you."

Tsuna's pov:
I am in my office doing paperwork when lambo came into the room. " umm... Tsu-nii do you have any grape candy", i smiled and gave him a grape lollipop. He took it and said " thank you ", and came to sit on my lap. We sat there in peaceful silence until i heard footsteps head toward my office door. A maid walked in and told me that lunch is ready and everyone is in the dinning room. I nodded and left lambo up into my hands and walked out my office, and headed to the dinning room.

Reborn's pov:
I was talking to the others when the door open to revel tsuna and lambo. When tsuna entered he smiled at everyone then took his seat at the head of the table, as soon as he sat down the butlers and maids came in with the food. Everyone got there food and choice of beverage. After we got our drinks tsuna was the only without something ti drink, but then the maid came back with a wine glass full of a thick red liquid, i am guessing that it is blood and the others must have guessed to.

~30 minutes later~

Nana was telling the others about high school, Tsuna smiled at something that lambo said then looked up and said" we need to find a elementary school close to the high school". Others could not help but stare when he got up with grace and took  lambo out of the dinning room and told us that he was going to be in the garden. 

Tsuna's pov:                                                                                                                                                                              I picked up lambo  and headed toward the garden, when we got ...

Tsuna's pov:                                                                                                                                                                              I picked up lambo  and headed toward the garden, when we got outside lambo could not stop running around and admiring the plants and the stream that was running in the garden. I stopped smiling i kept on hearing footsteps coming from the woods. I told Lambo to go inside  because i need to go into the woods to check on something. I watched him go inside then i went into the woods and when i stopped walking the foot steps stop behind me. Who are you and why are you here? " You know that i am here so that means that you are a vampire?" I did not answer and he spoke again, " I will take your lack of words as an yes, my name is Shi and i am hurt can you help me?" He said as he walked out his hands had thorns around them and the bleed was heavy his shirt was ripped open. His hair was silver and reached his shoulder and his eyes frost blue, he looked like he never drunk in a while. I walked over to him and left him in bridal style and one swift move.

 I walked over to him and left him in bridal style and one swift move

Shi's pov:

He left me up with me knowing, i looked up to see what his face looked like his hair was dark brown and was in a ponytail. His eyes were ruby red and sunset orange and his body was well built. " How long has it been since you fed?" He asked, it has been 4 months since i fed. I Answered he nodded and continued walking until we got to an amazing garden. He sat me on a bench that was there and ripped his shirt open to revel his 12 pack and a will define v-line, he sat down next to me and pulled me to his lap and told me to drink from his neck. I was shocked because when you share blood it has to be between family or your mate, " listen and listen closely i know that i don't know you and you don't know me but that dose not matter because you can die and you are going to drink from me. I put my mouth to his neck and bit down his blood was amazing, i drunk until i was full each mouth full i drank made want more, and this is one of the reasons why it is only meant for family and mates. When i was done he picked me up and walked inside of the mansion, " this is my home and you can stay here from now and i am not taking no for an answer." He showed to my room and ordered the maids to measure me and take my size.

~ 30 minutes later ~

The maids came back with my new closet i had a lot of shoes and clothes that can last me for 3 years. " when you finish showered and dress a maid with show you to the living room were you will meet everyone else.

Tsuna's pov:

I went downstairs to the living room to inform everyone about our new house guess, when i started to explain it started to make sense to them. When i stopped i heard Shi's foot steps, when he opened the door i said everyone please welcome Shi our new family member.