Need

Author's pov:

After tsuna introduce Shi everyone was surprised they tried to warp their head around the fact the he was wearing tsuna clothes." Everyone he would be living with us from now on so be nice," once tsuna left the room Shi held the shirt to he noes and inhaled. Not missing the moment they glared at him, ' how dare he fucking come here and wear tsuna's clothes .' They had murderous thoughts but was quickly stopped once tsuna called out for them to come to the living room, once they got there they say he shirtless and he chest and abs soaking wet. "umm Tsu-nii why are you wet and were is your shirt?" Fuuta was trying to hold in his laughs but that was different from the others because they were trying to hide the bulge in their pants. " I was sitting in the living room  when my shirt disappeared and i was soaking wet" tsuna said with a chuckle, but stopped when he smelt something amazing and exotic he looked over at the group with lust full eyes. Noticing that tsuna's eyes became darker with lust they began to shiver with pleasure. They wanted him to rip off their clothes and bend them over every object in the living room and fuck them until they pass out but before they could show their neck in submission, tsuna was gone.

Tsuna's pov:

Before they can look back at me i was gone, i can't believe that i almost lost control. This was... this was fuck how can i think knowing  that they wanted me to bend them other  and fuck them them until they passed out. I was in my bedroom when i heard singing coming from the balcony, i got up and walked over to the doors and opened it, when i saw this little girl standing in the garden my intuition went off telling me that she was far more dangerous then she looked. I rushed back downstairs to see everyone in the living room when they saw me they were about to apologize but stopped them and said you can stop desire, cause i will be lying if i said i didn't have a strong  need and desire toward all of you. But we will talk later right now i have a question for Shi, what attacked you? He turned to me and said " it was a little girl i was walking when i heard a sad song so i went toward it and i saw her sitting there with her teddy bear, i asked her if she was okay and she stopped singing and asked can i play with her i..i said yes. She then turned and her eyes were..." he did not get to finish cause i heard something outside, i want everyone behind me  do you understand they all nodded. and we went outside.

Author's pov:

When  they went out they saw a little girl standing with her head facing the ground, Tsuna put up his hand indicting them to stop and he continued to walk toward the girl when she said do you want to play tsuna readied himself and said yes. As soon as that word left his mouth she popped up behind him, but before she can land a hit tsuna grabbed her by her neck and held her in the air  with lighting speed. " Who are you and why are you here ?"

" You can't tell me what to do nii-san  i am going to eat and and the other people behind you" she stared to laugh but that was cut short when tsuna burned her alive with his flames

" You can't tell me what to do nii-san  i am going to eat and and the other people behind you" she stared to laugh but that was cut short when tsuna burned her alive with his flames. "Now that's over we have have something s the speak about, mom can you take the kids and go shopping here is my credit card."

Reborn's pov:

Tsuna told mama to leave with the kids which meant that what he had to was meant for  the ears of young kids. we got inside and we sat down tsuna sat in front of us, "would you like to tell how you guys feel about me" he said "and don't lie cause i can hear your thoughts" he added with a smirk. Everyone went around expressing their feelings including me, when we were finished he gave us a lustful smirk that made us shiver. " Listen i am a vampire that means i have mates/subs  which means i have to claim all of you as mines, i will give you 10 mins to come up with a list stating the order i claim you in." He said walking out the room, we got to work on the list. 

1. Reborn

2. Fon

3. kyoya

4. Mukuro

5. Ryohei

6. Hayato

7. Chrome

8. Shi

The 10 mins was up and he came back and  gave him the list he smiled and beckoned me to him, when i got up and went to him he wrapped his hand around my waist and we disappeared.