Mating part 1

Tsuna's POV:
Once I grabbed Reborn and teleported back to my room, I wasted no time kissing his neck and laying him on the bed. "Tsu..tsuna don't stop," I stopped just to admire how my light touches and kisses turned the #1 hit man into a moaning mess. So fucking sexy.. your so responsive. I you want to undress then on all fours so I can prep you. I told him, then went to the closest to get the lube and by time I got back he was on the bed undressed waiting for me. I smirked and placed the lube in the bed and started to drink in his sexy exotic body after a few minutes I said I guess it's time for me to undress.

Reborn's POV:
He starts to undress and the first thing that he took off was his shirt, revealing his 12 pack and well defined V- line. Can you move faster I asked he looks at me and smiles then turn away to take off his jeans and boxers. I just stud there staring because his cock is thick at the base and very long, he pulled me out of my thoughts by telling me he wants my ass up and my face in the pillow. Once I did as he said he rubs my ass the smacks it, " I am going to stat preparing you now and I don't want you to hide your moans." He pushes one of his finger inside me and began to move it in and out, I felt pain but this is my first time with a man. Everything went white when he entered his second finger and hit my prostate, I started begging him to fuck me harder and the pleasure only increased when he added 2 more fingers. I was about to cum but he pulled out and said "about to cum just from me finger fucking you, but don't worry something bigger is about to take there place il mio amore." I continued to whimper but whimper turned into a scream when he pushed all the way inside of me, " shh..shh my love just take your time and adjust to my size." He whispers in my ear, after awhile the pleasure overrode the pain and I began to beg him to move, he pulled all the way out then thrust back in with unbelievable force. " fuck Reborn your so tight around my cock, you like it don't you?" Like what I replied, " me fucking you to point where your speech is impaired" he said while grabbing hold of my cock and Stroking it to the rhythm of his harsh thrusts. I'm going to cum I yelped, but then he stopped and turned me to face him when I looked in his eyes all I saw was Love and possession. "Who do you belong" he asked me,still having his cock inside me I couldn't formulate words so he asked the question again but this time he pulled out and thrust inside me hard. I tried to cover my mouth but that earned me a smack on my ass, I finally answered and said you.. I belong to you Tsunayoshi. Without warning he leaned into the crook of my neck and bit down making he Scream his name as I cummed all over him. " Sleep for now but when you awake we still have other rounds to finish." He said as my eyes drift close.

Author's note:
I'm sorry I made a Mistake and forgot to add takahashi to the mating list so he will also be come tusna's mate/sub. Another thing All mating chapters will be a little short.