The Sleepover

Aaron's POV-
Why did they do that? I'd better go follow her and see whats going on.
Me- APH WAIT UP IM SORRY I DID THAT!!
I finally catch up to Aphmau.
Me- APH! Ar- *takes a deep breath* are you ok??
Aph- Yeah *sniffles* i'm fine..
*they go back*
Aph- GUYS *laughs nervously* wanna..
COME TO MY HOUSE FOR A SLEEPOVER?! Ehehe...he...
Everyone- Sure!
*Bell Rings*
Aph and Aaron- LETS GO TO CLASS!!
(they run to class)
Katelyn- Whats up with them?
Nicole- Im not sure, but Katelyn, DONT PUSH IT ON THEM!
*They all go to class*
-TIME SKIP-
It's after school and everyone is heading to Aphs house.
Aaron went straight to Aphs house after school.
When everyone got to Aphs house they see this before ringing the bell.

That's not exactly what it looked like, they were let's just say making out? Or something else

Everyone- 😱😱😱😱😱
*Garroth rings bell*
Garroth- Lets forget about what we saw....
Aph- *Answers Door* HEY GUYS! Did you happen to look through anything that shows this spot? NO REASON FOR ASKING!
Everyone- N- NO!
Aph and Aaron- GREAT!! COME ON IN!!
Aph- Everyone get changed!!
Celeste- BARK BARK! ❤️
Aph- Aww, hi my little baby!
I'm gonna go get changed.
Aaron- Ok.
Aph- *Goes in Closet*
Aaron- Wait can I ask you something?
Aph- Yea come in I've got my towel o-
As soon as Aaron opens the door Celeste decides to run inside the closet and pull Aphmau's towel down, revealing her whole entire naked body in front of Aaron.
Aaron- .......
10 seconds later Katelyn storms in the room seeing Aaron look at Aphs naked body. Katelyn then goes in front of Aphmau covering her so Aaron wouldn't see her naked but it was too LATE. Aaron had already seen enough.
Aaron faints and Aphmau closes the door with Katelyn in the room. Aphmau hugs Katelyn and cries.
Aph- I was afraid of this happening... *cries*
Katelyn- Aphmau it's ok. We all make mistakes. I'll get the dog out so you can go in the bath room take a shower. Just go ahead and do what you wanted to do. I'll see if I can get Lucinda to make a potion to erase his memory....
Aph- Ok... Good....
Aaron's POV-
Oh... My.... Irene......
WHAT DID I JUST SEE!? I just saw Aphmau... NAKED!? *he wakes up on a couch* No one notices
Aph- Did you get Lucinda to make that memory erased potion?
Katelyn- S-sadly no... I tried what I could she just wasn't able to make it... I am so sorry Aphmau..
Aph- It's fine.. You tried...

SORRY IF THIS ONE WAS SHORT TO YOU!! I'll try to make a longer one!
*Michi Poof!*