Where did the Time Go?

Aaron's POV-
I finally sit up but by the time I do they were gone. I get off the couch, I was a little dizzy too. I walk to Aph's room but I heard they were having 'Girl Talk' or whatever it is. I go to the boys.
Garroth- So you saw Aph naked??? What did it look like!?
Me- GARROTH! Give her respect!!
Garroth- Sorry...
Dante- Im so sorry dude that you had to see that!! I don't know how nervous you were..
Me- Its ok dude, I'm fine.

Aphs POV-
Lucinda- So Aaron saw you naked?? WHAT WAS HIS FACE LIKE!?
Aph- H- he was a VERY VERY VEERRYY bright red.. And-
Katelyn- She's not lying lol
I heard a knock on the door,
It was Aaron
Lucinda- OMI Aaron, I'm dying on the inside!
*I hug Aaron*
Me- Aaron I'm so sorry you have to see that...

-TIME SKIP-
15 YRS LATER
APHMAU AND AARON ARE TAKING A CRUISE TO THE LOVE ~ LOVE PARADISE AND no one comes with them don' t you worry! DONT CRY ME CHILD.
Aphmaus POV-
I'm so happy you got these tickets to the love ~ love paradise! We will finally be alone.
Aaron- I've been waiting for a moment like this.
Aph- A- Aaron?

*Laughs nervously* W-what do you mean a moment l-like t-this Aaron?Lets go to our hotel room and 'lay down'(Do I have to write what they do? OK FINE ILL DO IT

Lets go to our hotel room and 'lay down'
(Do I have to write what they do? OK FINE ILL DO IT. But just for the fans)
Aaron- Actually lets just sleep for now and I'll tell you when we get to the island. They did go to sleep but when they woke up, they were naked and sweaty.
Aph- Did we really have....?
Aar- I think we did....
They were there and Guy-D standing by the bed. We will call him 'Guy'
Guy- I see some people make love in the cruise ship!
Aph- N- NO ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WE JUST-
Guy- Dont lie! A lot of people do it! We're on VACATION!!
Aaron- I JUST WANNA SLEEP!!
Guy- But we're already on the island! GET OFF THE SHIP AND ILL SHOW YOU TO THE APARTMENT!!

(LOL CLIFFHANGER IM NOT SORRY AT ALL! LOL! Tell me if you enjoyed!!)