Asahi x Reader Lemon

THE PFP IS MY FAVORITE ↑↑↑

Also I read my Kenma x Reader and I'm just- .-.
Like, I read this one part in it that said, "He buried his back into my neck." Like wtf me?!? Yes, Reader-chan needs more back in their neck
-claps-

This is my first lemon, in such a long time. I'm still a little rusty at it, and I apologize if I mess up on one part or whatever. I try to do my best to look carefully over my work and fix any mistake that I make. Please tell me what I can work on and please don't put any hate comments. I think I failed on the Kuroo one :/ Not really proud of it.

ALSO I'M TOO LAZY TO FIND A FAN ART PICTURE OF ASHAI SO DEAL WITH THIS (~-3-)~

But anyway, here's my lemon.
Enjoy!
٩( 'ω' )و

WARNING: VERY HIGH SEXUAL THEMES. Not really hard core, just a little tint to it.

Started: Aug. 26 9:53 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anything that one person could describe you, it was "pervert." You loved to tease everyone. Especially one certain gentle giant. That was none other than Asahi Azumane. You loved to tease him the most, because you loved the reactions he made. Your favorite reaction is when you press yourself against his arm, making his arm go in between your breast.

You admit, you had a tiny crush on him, and by tiny, a HUGE crush. That's why you would tease him the most.

He was just so cute and cuddly, like a big teddy bear. You just wanted to snuggle and never let go.

You stood behind the door, watching him practice volleyball. You weren't really focused on it. You mostly had your eyes on his butt. And thighs. And arms.

You tried to hold in the nose bleed that threatened to come out. You feeling a bit different today. You were staring at him more than you should. Mostly you were staring at what he held in between his legs.