Yaku x Reader

Started: Sept. 17 4:24 PM

Requested by @Mati-15

My Wattpad is a dick.

Oct. 2, 9:02 PM

Welp some more problems, my other phone broke, I had family problems, and school. Plus I had to wait to get data. :'(
My life is just bleh, but I won't let it get in my way.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

"(Y/N)." Your last period teacher said. "Y-yes?" You asked shyly, slightly fidgeting with your fingers.

Your teacher smiled and asked, "Will you take this to Coach Nekoma?" She held out some papers.

"Oh u-umm... yes." You slowly took the papers out of her hand.

"Oh and when you give them to him, you will be dismissed for today."

You nodded your head, grabbing your stuff, making sure not to mix the papers given by your teacher to the homework you had.

You always stayed after school for about an hour to either help clean up, do homework, and/or wait for your boyfriend, *ahem* Yaku get off from practice.

You walked down the hallway, making it outside and coming into view of the gym.

As you walked closer, you could hear the sound of shoes squeaking against the waxed gym floor and the sound of the ball being hit. And occasional yelling.

Your walk started to slow down, you felt your shyness take over. You tried to fight it, but it was too late. You stopped and peeked into the gym. You saw the coach talking to Kuroo and Yaku.

"Yaku." You thought, "Please help me."

Yaku didn't seem to notice you trying to send him messages by telepathy. He walked with the coach and went into the Equipment Room, where all of the volleyball things were kept.

"Damnit."

You let out a whimper, wishing for him to come back.

You saw Kenma turn around and he saw you standing there. He couldn't tell if you were about to cry or had to pee really bad.

Lev seemed to notice you too and he ran up to you yelling your name, making the whole team stare.

You put your head down, feeling eyes looking at you. You shifted uncomfortably.

"(Y/N)-SAN!! COME ON!!" Lev yelled, motioning for you to come in.

"Lev, don't yell at her, you'll just scare her away.....again." Kenma said.

Lev did scare you once, I mean come on now. A giant walking beanpole? Yeah sounds pretty terrifying to me.

You hesitantly took a step forward. You took another one and began walking slowly up to the team. You kept your eyes down on the floor, occasionally looking up to not lose your way.

Your breath starring to become ragged.

"People. Eyes. Staring."