Kageyama x Reader Lemon ●Part 1●

Started: Jan, 15, 11:16 PM.

I just realized that I like to start late at night with writing.

Anyway a requested Kageyama Lemon.

You excited?

I'm not.

Lemons are awkward to write, I just realized. I love readi- I mean what?

Like I was saying, Kageyama is a difficult character for me to write about. Idk why, I guess I'm not as attracted to him as I am to Kuroo. Also I had to look up Kageyama's character, just so I won't fuck it up.

*whispers* Kuroo is my favorite HQ character.

Weird part is that I'm listening to the openings of Bleach. If you haven't seen Bleach then you should watch it. ;3
Anyways here comes sum more awkward sex between you and angry crow man child.

None of this was re-read. You have been warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tobio-chan!" You yelled, running really fast towards your angry boyfriend of 2 months.

"Wha- ACK!" He couldn't even finish his sentence, because you attacked him in a hug.

He was unable to keep his balance and he fell, taking you with him.

You giggled, "Tobio-chan I missed, even though we just saw each like an hour ago, but if felt like 2 so that's like 1 year too long and I just wanted to let know that I love you so much and I hope you feel the same!"

"U-Umm (Y/N)-san?" Asked a voice.

"Hmm?" You looked up to met Hinata's face, who was blushing.

"What's the matter Hinata?" You titled your head to the side.

"(Y/N), could you get off of Kageyama please? We need him for practice." Suga asked as he walked up to you.

You pouted, "But why? What if I need him?"

"Yeah, but he might not make it much longer if you don't get off."

You looked down, only to see that you were suffocating him with your chest. You were only able to see his eyes and his blushing forehead.