Tsukishima x Reader

Started: Dec. 25 12:47 AM

OKEY. HERE WE GO...
I CAN DO THIS....

I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO REQUESTED THIS... I've FAILED
This one might be slightly shorter, I apologize.... I'll try to come up with something.

I didn't beta read this, so idk how it will be. -w-

WARNING: SMIRK GAME TOO STRONG.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kei, get off of me!" You grunted, trying desperately to get your salty boyfriend off of you.

"Not until you tell me where my headphones are (Y/N)." He said, clearly annoyed that you decided to take them and hide them.

It's true, you did take them, and hid them, but you were a semi-good liar. You were able to convince almost everyone on the team. Especially Hinata. That poor boy. But you couldn't lie to Kei.

He knew when you were lying or not, and that pissed you off. Which confused people as to why you're dating him, but you told them it's complicated.

You squirmed under his weight. Exaggerating on how you can't get air.

"Keeiii " You whined, " You're heeeavvy! GET OFF!" You struggled underneath him. He laughed and just put more of his weight on you.

You squeaked and let a whine.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" You yelled.

"Uh oh, she mad now." Kei said teasingly.

He leaned close to your ear and whispered, "If you tell me where my headphones are, I will get off. Now, where are they (Y/N)?"

You pouted and sighed. "So, if I tell you'll get off of me?"

"Did you not hear what I just said?" He asked, annoyed.

"Ugh, yeah I did. They're over there." You pointed to his gym bag that was lying against the wall of his room.

"Really? You hid them there?" He asked really annoyed now that, of all places you could've hid them, you decided to put them in his gym bag.

"Well I heard you coming so I had to hurry and put them somewhere and your bag was just there."

He clicked his tongue and got up off you.

You let out all the air you kept in and coughed like you've just been rescued from ocean.

"Stop exaggerating idiot." He said as he bent over to unzip his bag.

You turned over on your back and titled your head up to look at his ass.

You smirked. "Perfect." You thought as you quickly took out your phone and started to quickly spam your camera with pictures.

As soon as he got up, you quickly shut off your phone.

He turned and looked down at you, knowing you were up to something.

"What were you doing?" He asked.

You smiled innocently and shrugged. "Mmm nothing."

His eyes narrowed, he knew you were lying again. You knew that he knew, but you wanted to see how well this one turned out.