Chapter 4

Hannah's POV

Kendall and I walked into their apartment, which was on the same floor as mine. I had figured out later that the girl I had talked to earlier, Katie, lived here too. Kendall and I heard James talking to himself in the bathroom, and Kendall rolled his eyes. I laughed as we walked over to the living room area, and hide behind the wall.

"You ready?" Kendall asked, and I nodded. "1...2...3!" We both stood up, throwing a snowball at James. It hit him in the arm, and he looked over at us, shocked that someone would do something like that.

"Hey! What was that?" James asked, and Kendall and I smirked, and I threw another snowball at him. "Hey! I don't even know you!" I rolled my eyes, and Kendall threw another snowball at him. "The next snowball that is thrown, I swear I-" I stopped him by throwing another snowball at him, and Kendall laughed. James got a serious look on his face, and Kendall knew what to do. He ran away, and I followed, because James started to chase us.

We managed to beat James to lobby and we saw Kelly throw a snowball at the boy with the fashionable outfit - whom I learned later that his name was Carlos. "This is silk!" Carlos complained. Kelly rolled her eyes, and threw another snowball at him.

"Nice." Kendall said, as we approached her. She smiled, and Carlos started to chase us.

"Kendall and random girl I've never met!" We heard James yell, and we ran away, and into the pool area, James coming around the corner.

"Whoa, chillax dudes," The guy that was dressed in weird clothes, and had a drum, said. I also learned his name, which was Logan. I threw a snowball at him on our way past. "Whoa, bad vibes, dude," Kelly threw a snowball at him, and we saw him stand up, and start chasing after us, too.

We ran out of the Palm Woods, and into the Palm Woods park. We spotted the white flurries on the ground, and Katie's huge snowcone machine, with Buddah Bob controlling it. Kendall and I exchanged a grin, as we ran onto the snow, the three boys looking down at the snow, as if it was the strangest thing they've ever seen.

Snowballs were flying everywhere, that I was suprised I wasn't hit by one yet. James shrugged, falling face first into the snow, an orange snow angel on the snow after he stood up. Logan threw his drum over his shoulder, and reached down to grab a snowball. Carlos, having the two Jennifers hiding behind him, took of his fedora hat, placing a black helmet on instead. "Jennifer do something!" The other two Jennifers complained, and I laughed.

"No, the names Carlos," He said, and then he screamed, jumping up and down. He started to throw snowballs at people, and I laughed. My laughter stopped as soon as I felt a snowball hit my back.

"Hey! What the-" I yelled, turning around, seeing a smirking Kendall. "Oh, so you get me soaked with a water gun, and now you're throwing a snowball at me?" I asked, the snowball that I was hiding behind my back making my fingers turn numb.

"Uh..." Kendall said, and I felt the cold snowball in my hand, starting to melt. I smirked, throwing the snowball at Kendall, hitting him right in the chest. I burst out laughing, but then I felt yet another snowball hit my back.

I turned around, and saw Jay throwing a snow ball up and down in her hand. I laughed, grabbing more snowballs into my hands. I ran around the snowy Palm Woods park, laughing for the next 2 hours.

*~*~*

After getting back to the Palm Woods, it was about 5, so I invited Jay over. We practiced my lines from our scripts, that weren't ruined at all from Kendall's water gun. We practiced for two hours, until my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey. It's Kendall," Kendall said, and for a minute I forgot that we had exchanged numbers earlier today.

"Oh, hi," I said, putting a piece of my hair behind my ear. Jay looked at me with a raised eyebrow, and I rolled my eyes.

"I was wondering, if you wanted to come over for dinner tonight?" Kendall asked.

"I would love to. What's the occasion?"

"Well, since you helped me fix my friends, I thought this would be a nice way to say thank you. And, I got you soaked in the lobby earlier. Oh, you can bring your friend Jay if you want," Kendall said, and I took a glance over at Jay.

"And because Kendall has a crush on you!" I heard Carlos yell, and I laughed.

"Shut up, Carlos!" Kendall yelled, and I laughed even harder. "Sorry about that, Carlos can be really... odd sometimes."

"Hey!" I heard Carlos yell again, and I grinned.

"It's fine. So, should Jay and I come over right now?" I asked, and Jay shot me a glance, a confused look on her face.

"Sure! That would be great," Kendall said, and I smiled.

"Okay. See you soon!" I said, and we exchanged a goodbye, before hanging up.

"What was that?" Jay asked, and I laughed.

"Kendall invited us over for dinner," I explained, and Jay nodded in approvment.

"Kendall, eh?" Jay asked, and I rolled my eyes. "It's not a bad thing if you like him. He's a nice boy, he's always been really nice to-"

"Wait, you think I like him?" I asked, and Jay nodded.

"Uh, yeah. Isn't it obvious? You two were laughing and exchanging flirty glances all day!" Jay said, and I laughed, shaking my head.

"Come on, let's go to Kendall's apartment." I said, walking out the door, Jay following me.

"Oh, Kendall's apartment..." Jay said, smirking.

"Jay, shut up."