Chapter 15

This chapter is just a chapter based on Logan and Jay :) To answer any unanswered questions, YES, Jay and Logan are dating, if you didn't pick that up yet. :)

Also, I was Fan Fiction number 100-250ish for a while. what happened? D:

PS. please vote, guys! this is the first time I've been asking for votes! even if you don't vote, I would still appreciate a comment!(:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay's POV

Logan had suprised me today when he pulled up in the parking lot of a downtown fair. This far went all out; it had the games, prizes, rides. I couldn't wait to get inside.

I opened the door, jumping out of the car and bolting for the enterance. "Hey, Jay! Wait up!" Logan called, laughing.

"Never!" I yelled back, getting my ticket for the fair from the guy at the front counter, entering the fair without Logan. I stood there, taking in the deep scent of popcorn, hot dogs and other fair foods. In the mean time, Logan had managed to catch up to me, and was panting right beside me.

"I didn't want you to have been on all of the rides and played all the games before I could even step through the enterance!" Logan said, and I laughed, as I took his hand leading him farther into the fair.

We had walked only a few feet into the fair when Logan had spotted a game. His face lit up, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "What?" I asked, laughing at him. He laughed himself, before taking my hand and pulling me to the game he had spotted; a ring toss game. "Seriously?"

"What? These things are fun!" Logan said, looking at me with pleading eyes.

"You can try, I stink at these!" I explained, and Logan chuckled softly while handing the guy at the counter his money, 5 rings placed infront of him.

"Oh, I'm a pro at these," Logan smirked, and I rolled my eyes, laughing.

"The objective is to get the rings to land over the bottles," The guy at the counter said, sounding extremely bored. This must have been the thousandth time he'd explained this to people.

Logan picked up a ring, focusing really hard on the bottle in the center. He threw the ring, missing all of the bottles completely. "Nice one, you 'pro,'" I said, and Logan stuck his tongue out at me.

Logan had one ring left, and I started to give him a pep talk. "You can do this Logan! It's all in the way your wrist moves! Keep your eye's on the prize!" I said, and Logan looked at me, and annoyed expression on his face. "Sorry."

"It's fine, just let focus," He said, putting his eyes back on the bottle. He prepared by doing some practice throws, and I sighed, placing my hand on my hip.

"Hurry up!" I yelled, scaring him and the man behind the counter, both jumping slightly.

"Shh!" Logan said, and I tried to hold in my laughter. Logan finally threw the ring, it hooking around the bottle. "Look at that! I told you I was a pro!"

"Nice one!" I said, giving him a tight hug.

"Close your eyes," Logan said, giving me a cheesey grin. I laughed, before slowly shutting my eyes. I heard Logan and the guy at the counter mumbling some things, and I stood their awkwardly, hoping Logan hadn't walked away, leaving me standing there like an idiot. But he wouldn't do that; it's just the first thing that comes to mind. "Open sesame!" Logan said, and I laughed, opening my eyes quickly to see what the suprise Logan had in store.

"Logan, it's adorable!" I said, politely taking the huge, brown teddy bear from his hands. "I shall name is Shaniqua."

"Shaniqua? Out of all the names!" Logan muttered, and I laughed, hugging the bear tight.

"Thanks, Logan!" I said, quickly wrapping my arms around Logan before returning to hugging my teddy bear.

"Shaniqua got a better hug than I did!" Logan complained, crossing his arms and pouting. I laughed quietly before wrapping my arms tightly around Logan, kissing his cheek softly. "I am now satisfied."

Logan and I walked around the rest of the fair, his hand in my left hand, my teddy bear in my right. We laughed at things that happened around us, pointing slightly at games that interested us. Eventually, we came across a huge ferris wheel, the lights on it glowing bright, something very hard to miss. "Let's go on the ferris wheel!" I exclaimed like a little girl, and Logan laughed, nodding excitedly.

"Let's do this!" He said, running to get inline. The line moved quick, not many people in the line at this time. Only littler kids with their parents were surrounding us, making us stand out. Logan and I laughed as we both looked around at the kids surrounding us, making us look like a couple of crazy kids for wanting to ride the ferris wheel at the age of 17.

Eventually, we were let onto the ferris wheel, Logan sitting across from me. I looked to my left, looking at the scenery around us. There was a perfect view of the lake, the sun setting down over the lake. The sky was mixed colors of yellow, orange, and pink, making the colors reflect onto the lake. It really was a beautiful moment, something that you would see as a prefessional picture. "Look at the scenery, it's beautiful," I explained to Logan, still hypnotized by it myself.

"It is, like you," Logan said, and I blushed, even though it was a very cheesey line. I considered telling him that, but I was just going to accept the compliment without a sarcastic remark.

"Thanks," I said, smiling at him. He smiled in return, reaching forward to grab both of my hands. "I think this is one of the best dates I've been on," I said, and Logan smiled.

"And why is that?" Logan smirked, and I smirked back, knowing exactly what he wanted to hear. So, I decided to joke around with him.

"Because I... got this teddy bear!" I said, taking my hands out of Logan's, grabbing the teddy bear, and holding it up. I grinned, and Logan's face fell. "I'm just kidding." I said, and Logan let out a breath of relief.

"So, now that we got that cleared out of the way, what is the real reason you think this is the bst date you've ever been on?" Logan said, his chocolate-brown eyes staring deep into mine.

"Because I was here with you," I said softly, trying not to embarass myself to much. Logan's lips curled into a smile as I blushed a deep red, looking of in the distance to hide it. I took my hair from behind my ear, hoping it would cover my bright red cheeks.

Logan leaned forward, putting the hair back behind my ear, placing a hand on my cheek causing my face to look at him. "Don't hide from me, I think it's cute when you blush," Logan said, and I blushed even harder, and Logan definitely noticed, because he laughed softly.

His eyes continued to stay locked with mine until I saw him leaning forward. Butterflies flipped in my stomach, and his lips haven't even touched mine yet. Just knowing that Logan Mitchell loves me enough to kiss me, is unbelievable. This was my first kiss with Logan, and I'm hoping it would be the first of many.

Logan seemed to be coming closer, and when he was only a few centimeters away, I realized what was actually happening. I smiled soon before his lips crashed onto mine. We smiled into the kiss, as my hands slipped around his neck. We pulled apart, just as the ferris wheel stopped at the very top. We pulled apart, and I looked down at the ground realizing how far up we were. Heights didn't bother me, and even if I was scared of heights, I would feel safe knowing that Logan was right here with me.

I loved the fact that I knew that I was safe with him.