Chapter 19

hey guys! :D

sorry that i havent updated in a while :/

this is probably the shortest chapter ever, in history. im sorry! but i hope you enjoy it anyway. :D

PS. i think the next chapter is going to be the last chapter :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hannah's POV

"Do you love me?" I asked, my eyes brimmed with tears.

"Of course, Hannah. Why wouldn't I? You're smart, beautiful, funny, and over all amazing. Of course I love you," Kendall said, and I smiled, a tear rolling down my cheek, along with the rain drops that were still falling frequently from the sky. He took a step forward, placing a hand on my cheek and wiping my tears away with his thumb.

I stared up at him, my eyes wide. "Kendall?"

"Hm?"

"Do you promise that you will never say anything like that again?"

"Thats a hard promise to make, Hannah," Kendall said, and I looked down, my lips forming into a frown. "But I'm willing to make it," I looked back up at him, my lips returning to a slight smile.

"I love you, too," I said, and Kendall grinned, as we looked into each others eyes. Kendall leaned forward, crashing his lips onto mine. I smiled into the kiss. I had always wished that I would get to kiss the person I love in the rain.

It looks as though that wish is coming true.

It continued to rain, and the wind started to pick up. I shivered, and Kendall looked at me worriedly. "Come on, let's go inside," Kendall suggest, and I nodded. We walked into the lobby, completely soaked. My clothes clung to my body, and I quickly walked to the elevator so that I could change quicker. Kendall laughed, catching up to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist just as we reached the elevator.

"Kendall! Put me down, I want to change!" I said, and Kendall smiled. He kissed my cheek, before placing me back down on the ground. "Thank you."

"Your very welcome," Kendall said, and I laughed slightly before walking into the elevator.

We walked up to 2J, hand in hand. Kendall opened the door for me, and we walked in, our bodies still soaking wet. "Why are you two soaked?" Logan asked, laughing slightly at us.

"We just went outside, and it's raining," Kendall replied, as if it was obvious.

"You guys made up already? I knew you wouldn't be able to spend to much time being mad at each other!" Abbey said, and I raised an eyebrow at her. "James, you owe me 5 dollars."

"You bet on how long we would stay mad at each other?" I questioned.

"Yeah, we were bored!" James said, and I rolled my eyes, laughing.

"But seriously, you owe me 5 bucks," Abbey said, her facial expression serious. James put his arms up in surrender, and Abbey laughed, punching his shoulder softly. "I'm just kidding you."

I walked over to the couch, and looked out the window. The sun was finally starting to shine through the clouds, and the rain had stopped. I could see a rainbow forming out in the distance, and I smiled slightly. The weather was just like our emotions over what happened today. It was raining, windy and dark outside when Kendall and I were upset with each other. Now, we had made up and everything was okay and the sun was coming out.

I continued to stare out the window and at the sky. I hadn't even realized that Kendall had sat down right next to me, and that his eyes were on me. I looked up at him, jumping a little as I realized he was sitting there. "I didn't notice you were there."

"I could tell; you jumped," Kendall joked, and I laughed softly. "Once again, I'm really sorry about earlier."

"I know you are, and I forgive you," I smiled, and Kendall did too.

"Good," Kendall said, smiling before kissing my lips softly.