Chapter 14

Kendall's POV

After Hannah had officially become my girlfriend, I took her hand, guiding her out onto the beach. We ran through the sand, our feet hitting the edge of the water. Hannah looked at the huge writing that was in the sand, that was starting to wash away from the water. I took this as my chance, sense Hannah wasn't paying any attention to me.

I took the mini water gun out of my back pocket, and I filled it up with the ocean water. Hannah's back was towards me as she read over the words that I had written in the sand. I raised the water gun up, making water spray her right in the small of her back. "What the-" Hannah started, turning around to be greeting by me laughing, as I dropped the water gun in the sand from laughing so hard. "You're in for it, Knight."

I was still too busy laughing to realize that Hannah had reached over in the sand, picking up the tiny water gun. She refilled the water, and when I realized this was happening, I stopped laughing, bouncing back to reality. "Oh no."

"Oh no is right," Hannah said, before she laughed evilly. I ran away, but Hannah followed, spraying the water gun as she ran. After only a minute, she had run out of water, and was running back down to the shore to fill the water gun back up. I took this as an opening to run over to her, and try and steal back the water gun. But instead of trying to steal the water gun back, I ran up to her, wrapping my arms around her waist as she screwed the cap back on the water gun. She yelled, probably because she was scared that I had came over to her.

"Kendall, you scared me!" Hannah said, and I laughed, placing her down on the ground. She dropped the water gun onto the ground, as she wrapping her arms around my neck. I smiled, placing my hands on her waist. "I feel like we're about to slow dance," Hannah blushed, and I grinned.

"Well, let's do it then," I said, pulling my iPhone out of my back pocket. I put it on You And I Tonight by Faber Drive and Hannah and I swayed to the music. Hannah smiled sadly when the lyrics, 'tell me you'll stay forever' flowed from the speakers. And I knew why she was upset. "Hannah, you might be in Viriginia, which is far away from here, but you'll aways stay forever; in my heart," I said, and Hannah smiled, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Thank you, Kendall," Hannah whispered, before placing her head on my chest. I kissed the top of her head, as we continued to dance the night away.

Hannah's POV

(The Next Day)

I finished zipping up my suitcase, everything that I had just packed only a few days ago placed back in. I took one last look around the apartment before opening the door and walking down the hallway.

My flight was leaving at 3, and it was only 11. But I want to spend the whole day with everyone before I have to leave. I walked all the way to 2J, opening the door after knocking lightly.

I walked in, James and Abbey sitting on the couch, watching a movie. "Hey, Hannah," Abbey said, looking over at me. James lifted his hand in a wave, but not taking his eyes off of the tv. Abbey rolled her eyes, laughing before smacking his arm slightly. "We're watching Paranormal Activity 2, and it's a really intense part."

"Okay, well I know what I won't be watching with you guys right now," I said, and Abbey laughed, James shushing us. "Shut up, James," I said, walking over towards them, sitting on the couch. Abbey was laughing at my last remark, James actually taking his eyes off of the tv to glare at me.

"Do I hear Hannah out there?" I heard Kendall call from his room.

"No!" James yelled, and I looked at him, a confused look on my face.

"Um, yes?" I said, and James groaned.

"You people keep interrupting the movie!" James said, reaching for the remote, pausing it, then turning to face Abbey.

"Hey," Kendall said, grinning as he walked out of his bedroom. He came in and sat next to me, giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Ugh!" James groaned. "First, they ruin the movie, and now their being all lovey dovey!" James said, and we laughed.

"Calm down, it's Hannah's last day here! I think she's more important than a movie," Kendall said, and Abbey nodded. The door to the apartment opened, Jay, Logan and Carlos coming in.

"Hey!" I said, and they all smiled, returning the gesture. They all walked over to sit on the couch, the same moment that my phone started to ring. I excused myself, standing up and walking into the kitchen area. "Hello?"

"Hey, Honey!" I heard my mom's voice call, and I smiled slightly.

"Hi, Mom," I said, shooting everyone a confused glance in the livingroom. 'Why would she be calling?' I mouthed to no one in particular. They all shrugged, Kendall mouthing back, 'to double check your flight?'

"Um, well, me and your father decided on something," My mom said anxciously, and I scrunched my eyebrows together, even though she couldn't see me.

"Whats up, Mom?" I asked.

"Well, we decided that..." My mom paused for dramatic affect, which of course is making me go insane. "We are going to let you stay in LA."

"What?!" I yelled, a grin forming on my face. Everyone looked over at me, a confused expression over everyones face. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, you're father and I talked it over, and we realized that you had a very fair point; it takes more than one try to follow your dreams. We respect that, and we are letting you stay!" My mom explained, and I squealed like a little girl.

"Thanks, Mom! I love you so so so much! Tell Dad the same thing!" I said, and my mom laughed.

"Alright, Sweetie! Call me with updates about any offers you get for tv shows, or movies, or anything!" My mom said, and the grin remained on my face.

"Of course! I have to tell everyone the good news, I'll talk to you later, Mom! Bye!" I said, and she said goodbye before I hung up. I jumped up, and started to happy dance.

"What are you doing?" Jay asked, laughing.

"You'll never believe what just happened!" I yelled, continuing to dance.

"What?!" Everyone yelled, and I stopped dancing to stare at everyone.

"My parents are letting me stay in LA!" I yelled, and everyone stood up, yelling also. Kendall came over to me, and stared deep into my eyes, us grinning at each other like maniacs. Kendall's lips touched mine, and I smiled into the kiss. I have a feeling all I will be able to do today is smile, considering the great news I have just received.

"Alright, alright! Break it up! I want a hug!" Abbey said, seperating Kendall and I before wrapping her arms around me. Kendall joined it, squishing Abbey inbetween us. "Guys... Can't... Breathe!" Abbey said, and I laughed. Before we could pull away, more arms were wrapped around us, and I looked around seeing that Logan, James, Carlos and Jay had joined in.

"This is perfect! Now we can really get to know each other better, and we can have sleepovers every night, and-" Abbey started, and I burst out laughing as our hug seperated.

"Whatever floats your boat, Abbey," I said, and she laughed, before her and James made their way over towards the couch. James picked up the remote, resuming the movie.

"Ooh, a movie!" Carlos said, jumping onto the couch next to Abbey. Logan and Jay casually made their way over to the couch, their fingers laced together.

"I think this may be a happy ending after all," Kendall said, grinning down at me. I smiled back at him, nodding before following everyone over towards the couch.

---------------

No, this is not the end of the story! xD Kendall's just talking about as of right now.

Trust me, more drama to come. >:D