Why Phonto Changed My (Cover-Making) Life

Ok ever since I can remember, I have made Wattpad Covers with this app called Font Studio and sure, it was good. But what I noticed only recently was that it had a very limited variety of fonts for me to use.

I then realised that the Wattpad Covers app had all the curly fonts which I had seen on really cool covers and then I decided to finally download Phonto to see what other fonts I could get. And oh my, I wasn't quite ready for what greeted me.

Not only were there tonnes and tonnes of amazing fonts but I could also get the rectangle border thing that are sometimes on indie book covers. I fell instantly in love.

Download Phonto. It will change your cover making game forever.

Since making covers for people, what I've noticed is that some people don't quite know how to screenshot covers. Don't click on the picture to make it full screen because then you get those grey bands at the top and bottom of the picture.

If you've got an iPhone or a phone that can screenshot images well, just screenshot the image as it is on the page and then crop it to get rid of the white page that surrounds it. Does that make sense? I don't really think I'm making any sense anymore.