How To Make Friends On Wattpad [Requested]

I've already made a chapter on how to talk to people on PM but I suppose this is more specifically on how to make friends. There are no guaranteed tips to help you make friends on Wattpad because as in real life, everyone is different.

But if you're struggling to make any friends then here are my tips:

1. Don't be awkward- let me rephrase that. Don't feel awkward. The person you're messaging doesn't know who you are, they have no preconceived idea of you so you have no need to worry. Just try and let the conversation flow naturally and try and relax when talking to them. I'm an extremely awkward person in real life so I know what it's like, but the sooner you drop that awkwardness on Wattpad, the sooner you will make good friends.
2. Spot the signs. Don't spend time trying to make friends with people who obviously don't want you for anything other than reads. If the person is distant in the conversation and isn't asking any questions about you, I would just move on because they probably don't want to be friends.
3. Ask people questions! This will help you get to know the person and it will keep the conversation flowing.
4. To keep up friendships, try and message them whenever you can but don't spam them with messages (unless you're really good friends and that won't annoy them).
5. Crack a few jokes, try and make them laugh. This easily helps to bond with people and they will be sure to enjoy talking to you.
6. Relax and enjoy it- making friends shouldn't be stressful.

Please request any suggestions you have!