pink • km

A/N:

Okay, so it's Monday. I'm guessing this'll be up on... Thursday?

I'll let future tense me let you know right down there😏

ITS FRIDAY HAHAHAH PAST TENSE ME IS SUCH A LAZY GAL

Also, thank you to ChileanShipper for being totally awesome and spamming me w/ votes, that was really nice of you!!

This one's for you😂❤️

Vote, comment, ENJOY!!!!

**********************************

What happened?!

I couldn't remember a thing about why I was here, when I got here, and what this place actually was.

I couldn't move a single muscle, and all I saw was black until I realised that my eyes were shut.

I tried to force them open, but my eyelids literally wouldn't budge.

After a while of lying there, I'd finally had enough so I attempted to squeeze all of my muscles as hard as I could, and finally my hard work paid off, and my eyes flickered open.

I still had many, many questions about why I was here. I tried to look around whilst dodging the bright light, only moving my eyes.

And the first thing I saw, was Avi.

I remembered his face straight away.

I looked at him in awe, and tried to stutter out his name.

He stared at me for like five minutes, jaw dropped. I'm not complaining, though, as I was doing the same.

Wow, he has a beard.

Such a nice beard. Not too bristly and long, not too-

I snapped out of my gaze first, and attempted yet again to utter a few words.

"U-Um, you seem confused. A-Are you Avi?"

He squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head really quick. Disbelieving of the fact that he just saw one of his long lost best friends for the first time in five years? Maybe.

"Uh, uh y-yes. And you are Kirstie."

I nodded.

I was about to ask him where we were when a man took him by the arm, said something to him I couldn't hear and dragged him out of the room.

He struggled to turn around one more time to see me, so I smiled. The man noticed it and pushed him completely out of the room, and shut the door.

A lady walks towards where I was sitting, as a man pushed a table in front of me and ushers her to sit on the other side of it.

"Kirstin Taylor. Yes?" she said seriously. I nodded.

"I'm Marion. You must know why you are here, don't you?"

"A-Actually, I have absolutely no clue, Si-Ma'am." My cheeks burn as I made that mistake. She furrows her eyebrows at me.

"I'll let that slide. But, my notes say that you are one heck of an Aqua. The assumed Strongest, to be exact." My jaw dropped.