nicknames • mg

A/N:

FINALLY got this up!!

ALMOST 200 READS AAAHHHHHH!

Also:

I. LOVED. STRANGER. THINGS❤️

I already watched the SF vid before because I didn't think I was ever gonna watch it, so it was kind of spoiled for me but it was still amazing!!

Vote, comment, ENJOY!!!

**********************************

Candice woke up from her unconsciousness about 5 minutes before we arrived. I was running my hands back through my fringe like crazy.

When she opened her eyes, my stomach twisted. I jumped on her in a heartbeat, wrapping my arms round her as tight as possible.

"Oh, Candy... I'm so glad you're okay.  I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so unbelievably-"

"Mitchie baby, chill out. I am alive, but I might not be any longer 'cause I can barely breathe!"

I immediately recoiled from the hug. "Oh... haha. Sorry about that. Anyway, where are you hurt? Did you hurt your head? Ugh, what am I saying.... Did I hurt your head? You don't understand how sorry-"

"Babe. Stop! I'm completely fine!"

I did overreact just a tiny bit. She started talking again, which gave me time to catch my breath.

"My head doesn't hurt, by the way. Neither does anything else, really. But, I am lying down. So we'll just have to see what it'll be like when I start walking, eh? It's nothing serious. I don't think so anyway, I just forgot to cushion myself, that's all."

I turned to the woman next to me. "Why did you bring us to a hospital? I mean... she seems completely fine. People forget to cushion themselves all the time at our school, and all they get is sent home to get some rest. Is there some underlying damage that you think could've been done, or..."

The woman shook her head as my sentence faded away. "Oh, no no no. You're not going to a hospital..."

The van pulled over. "What do you mean? Where... where are we?"

She didn't answer me. The doors opened, and she grabbed one side of the stretcher to bring Candice out of the van.

"You don't have to do that, ma'am. I think I can walk."

The woman ignored Candice aswell! I took the other end of the stretcher and we carefully walked out.

The first thing I realised, was that we weren't in some parking lot. We were in a huge garage, and I'm talking huge.

The woman must've seen my shock, as she shook the stretcher a bit.

"Come on. We're on a time limit! Now, put the stretcher down on this little wall so we can get her in the wheelchair."

Candice sighed. "I'm fine! Why do I even need a wheelchair? I can just walk."

The woman wheeled the chair over and took a few steps back. "Well, if you say so, walk over to me."

Candice got up, and took her first step while swaying slightly. She stumbled on the second, and by the third, she was on the floor.