Planning

While Kyle and Stan are still stuck in the bathroom. Well Stan and Kyle thought to them selves "Well... the silence is nice, since no one came in." Kyle sighs and checked the time. He looked at Stan and nodded his head. Stan grabbed his stuff and walked with Kyle, hand in hand. Kyle looked at Stan and asked "So... what time should I come over?" Stan thought about it, until he answered "On Friday right after school ok? Thats when my parents aren't home." Kyle nodded his head and kissed Stan's cheek. Thankfully it was at the last second. Cartman, Kenny, and Butters came out from the class and everyone just looked at each other. Until Kenny muffles "Mmm? Mmmf mmmff?" Meaning "Stan? You alright man?" Stan nodded his head, the teachers think they are a know it all." Cartman nodded his head saying "Yeah, they are a couple of douchebags! So, while you and Kyle were in there, you guys didn't do gay shit right?" Kyle pretended to be shocked at Cartman's statement, responding quickly "No! Cartman, maybe you wanna do gay shit with Stan! I heard you like him!" Cartman chuckled responding "Never. I'm planning to be single forever." Butters shrugged asking the group "So what do you guys wanna do?" Cartman's eyes lit up when he said "Shoplift!" Kyle rolled his eyes and looked at Stan. Stan nodded his head and Stan looked at Kenny and Butters. Kenny and Butters nodded their heads. So they ran to the mall quickly and since, Cartman was the head of the plan, he made Kyle, Stan and himself the shoplifters, while Kenny and Butters were the lookout men. Kyle and Stan were still holding hands, but Cartman didn't pay too much attention to them, since they had to steal then run for it. Kyle and Stan just looked at each other mumbling "Thank god it's a Thursday." The group had a little fun while getting everything they wanted. Even Kenny a new coat so he can finally speak!

Everyone went home expect Kyle and Stan. They were holding hands and ran to the park. Stan asked "Why are we here? Aren't we suppose to be at home?" Kyle shrugged and answered "Yea.. but.." Kyle leaned closer to Stan's lips, centimeters away. "To be with you, makes me feel like at home already.." Kyle kissed Stan, Stan still face filled red since, Kyle was always too sexy for him. But Stan kissed him back. Kyle, broke the kiss and put his arm around Stan and gave him a flower. Kyle put the flower in Stan's hair saying "You look beautiful in the Moon light." Stan still blushing. Kyle kissed Stan's hand saying "How about I take you home?" Stan nodded his head. So Kyle lead Stan back to his house dropping him off, kissing him on the forehead saying "Until tomorrow my love!" Stan nodded his head responding "I love you." Kyle said "I love you too." And so Kyle raced back home, and back into his bedroom to text the love of his life.