Friday (Night)(Part 1)

Stan and Kyle went to Stan's home, they both went inside, Kyle closed the door and both of them sat down on the couch. Kyle looked at Stan asking "So what are we suppose to do?" Stan looked around responding "At first, lets make it a little party, at least am I right?" Stan went close to Kyle saying softly "Then we take it to my room." Kyle smirks a bit and kisses Stan, Stan kisses him back.  Stan breaks the kiss asking "What do you wanna do?" Kyle looks around thinking a bit. Then responds with "I think we should watch a movie!" Stan nods his head then points at the DVD cabinet saying "You can choose any movie from there. I'm going to the kitchen to make popcorn." Kyle nodded his head and walks over to the cabinet and looks at all the movies, thinking what to watch. He goes through all of them until he found a movie called "Friday the 13th" He pulls it out and looks at it. He shrugged and walked to the DVD player and pops it in, then goes to the kitchen, seeing Stan distracted on his phone. Kyle creeps up on Stan, then hugs him from behind. Stan jumped a bit then looks at Kyle saying "Don't do that!" Kyle chuckles a bit responding "Well, I can't help my self. Your so adorable half of the times." Stan and Kyle of course were being all flirty with each other but never notice the person out the window. Which was Cartman, Kenny and Butters. Cartman looked at Kenny and Butters saying "See, I told you that I wasn't crazy!" Kenny and Butters look through the window, then looked back at Cartman, Butters saying "Well, you ain't wrong but what's the issue with it?" Kenny asked "Cartman, you have Wendy right? So let it be!" Cartman sighs and face palms saying "That's not the issue, the issue is that they are like brothers to each other. And when brothers fuck or do this shit then it's very disturbing." Butters shrugs saying "Well you have a point there, but they aren't so let it be.... Unless you are jealous of them." Cartman was shocked at what Butters had just said and asked Butters "What do you mean by that?" Kenny responds saying " You are really at it with them, it seems that you are bothered how much they love each other. Wendy doesn't love you as much as they do." Cartman sat down and sighed, face palming him self asking "Ok fine, if you guys wanna know why I have my dick up their shit is simple. These two girls at our school likes these two, and well. I was gonna say no, since these two are my friends like you guys. But plain point is that they are black mailing me to do this. Did I try to stop them? Yes, Yes I did. But did I succeed? No. Unless you guys have a better idea on how to turn this whole table around, then I'll do that." Kenny and Butters look at each other, nodding their heads and look back at Cartman telling him "Well, we would have an idea, but neither of us have been black mailed before. That's the issue, but I believe Stan or Kyle has been black mailed so, we can go ask them. We can do that." Cartman nods his head saying "Yea, but how can we go inside? Window? Door? Back yard?" Kenny and Butters think about it and Kenny responds "Back yard door. Unless they are 'busy'." Cartman gets up and nods his head. They all walk to the backyard door and knocks on the door yelling "Kyle! Stan! We all know you are in there! Get your asses out of here now!" Stan and Kyle look and rolls both of their eyes. Kyle told Stan "Stay here I got this." Stan nodded his head and kept an eye on the microwave." Kyle walks to the door and opens it, he asks all three of them "What are you guys doing here?". Cartman, Butters and Kenny all walk in, Cartman sighs and explains the whole issue to Stan and Kyle like he did to Butters and Kenny. Stan nods his head. Kyle nods his head as well. Stan walks to Cartman saying "Well I was close to, but ya know. It's better then nothing am I right?" Cartman nods his head, he tells Kyle and Stan "At midnight we will give those two hoes a taste of their own medince."