~Chapter 4~

"Hyung who are you texting during school?" Taehyung looked at Jin with wide eyes, thinking about how the older's attention was always fixated on learning at school.

"No one Tae." Jin stuttered a little putting his phone in his bag, as the teacher started to pass out the English test.

"Oh okay." Taehyung's eyes were still wide as he looked down at his desk. He knew there was something going on but now he had to try to think about English.

"Good luck."

"Good luck to you too hyung." He whispered quietly as he received his test. Hoseok had the test earlier in the day and said that it was actually pretty easy, easing a lot of the boys' nerves, however the mix between English words and Hangul started to whirl around in his mind and he felt sick. What did any of this mean?

Jin was so proud that he studied last night and he didn't want to disappoint him. But the thing was, he never actually got to study. The poor boy was up all night, crying, examining himself in the mirror. And the voice accompanied him the whole time, helping him pick out every single little flaw and what would need to change.

What would need to change in order to make Taehyung "beautiful", the voice claimed. And minute by minute, Taehyung had fallen victim to the voice's persuading words.

Instead of thinking about the test in front of him, Taehyung began thinking about what was wrong with him all over again.

Why did he have to be so ugly?

Why did he have to be so weird?

Why did he have to be so fat?

That was what the voice stressed the most, how fat he was. Taehyung became determined to change this aspect and the voice promised to help him along the way.

"I really can trust you? You promise?" The boy asked, wiping some stray tears away, thinking that he would be tough for going along with this decision.

"Oh Taehyung, you'll never lose me." The voice laughed a little and it scared Taehyung, but he was a man now; he couldn't show the voice otherwise.

By the time Taehyung had escaped his daydream, he saw a couple kids from his class getting up to turn in their papers.

Oh no. He looked at the time.

Five minutes left.

Not even caring anymore, Taehyung went through the test circling random answers and writing down random words.

Ha. See told you that you would fail.

Taehyung grabbed his head in his hands.

Looks like the voice was back again.

<><>

Jimin and Yoongi were worried.

Extremely worried. 

Their best friend hasn't answered any calls or texts in almost a week. Jimin was even tempted to stop by his house multiple times, but Yoongi persuaded him not to; that maybe he just wanted some time alone.

However, as much as Yoongi tried to convince him, both boys knew this wasn't the case.

Jungkook hated being alone.

Absolutely hated it.

Growing up, yes, Jungkook was always very shy and even more than that, extremely socially awkward.

But...he always had Jimin.

Even though the boy was 2 years older and had a good amount of friends, he didn't fail to notice the boy who always sat alone.

So on the day that Jimin decided to sit beside the lonely boy at lunch, Jungkook met his best friend and Jimin met his.

Jungkook was high class; his parents had money and lots of it. He grew up very comfortably  with no worries however, he never got the chance to interact with kids his age. To be completely honest, he didn't interact much with anyone at all, even his own parents, who were always on business trips or traveling the world.

So when his parents made the decision to let him go to school rather than be privately tutored, Jungkook was forever grateful when he met Jimin.

From that point on, Jungkook and Jimin were deeply attached to each other and in a way Jungkook depended on Jimin to teach him about the world he was sheltered from for so long; to teach him what life really was.

And for these reasons, Jimin knew something was wrong.